1.THE FIRST FIGHT

Kavya's pov
Another day of waking up to bear horrible day at college but that one person always makes up her mood, Rajveer, her boyfriend and also her peer ,their love story was funny. She remembers how they met for the first time she spilled His coffee all over him and he got so angry he wanted to say something to her but she run away quickly, later they met again through their mutual friends and Rajveer hated her because of her attitude he witnessed the first day but on this side Kavya was already developing some feelings for him he kept pushing her away but can't help but feel The Spark whenever she comes around him. slowly and gradually they confessed towards each other and started dating but there was something else growing inside rajveer's heart for Kavya which he also could not understand maybe because of his past experience was Haunting him that what if Kavya hurts him like his ex lover did.
Rajveer was a cheerful boy back then and he was madly in love with a girl but she cheated on him and ruthlessly broke his heart, he was so in love with her that he was not able to take this and went after her for many days that she even complaint to the police about him, after that he stopped and he also stopped believing in love until he met Kavya but there is a secret that nobody knows about him yet.

Kavya got of the bed and got ready for her day upon reaching college she started taking her books out of the locker when somebody slipped their hand around her waist and kiss her Shoulders from the back she immediately knew who it was.
"Rajveer stop we are in the middle of the corridor everybody is watching", she said, he swiftly turn her around and glared at the other students there and they immediately went away as nobody would like to make The Rajveer Singh angry he softly look towards her and raised her chin with his slick long finger and look directly towards her eyes "My moon face nobody is looking now", he gave a long smooch on her lips. Kavya could not give herself long to think and just melted in that kiss they kissed until they were out of breath "I need to go to my class now", said Kavya,Rajveer pulled her towards him and said "stay away from the guys". Kavya could feel his possessiveness, recently it has been a little too much last day he even beat a boy until his nose broke just because he stared at her inappropriately ,he was even not letting her talk much with her other guy friends he was getting jealous very easily nowadays, he even told her not to wear any kind of short dresses as it may attract attention to something that belong to him and he did not like that. "okay I will not", said Kavya.

Later that evening they were supposed to go on a date. Kavya quickly went home and got ready...

She was  wearing a full sleeve netted pencil skirt dress and long boots, Rajveer went to pick her up. He was astonished with her beauty but his possessive self got over him" Kavya I told you not to wear such clothes didn't I then why did you do it princess", he went towards her he was taller, he literally Towered over her, his dark voice could send chills through anybody's spine.Kavya was out of words she wanted him to like her but instead of appreciating he told her to change the dress she got really angry at him for putting such restrictions on her "I will be wearing this and you will not tell me what to do".Rajveer was offended he hated her guts he demanded," you will change the dress otherwise we won't be going anywhere" but Kavya was strict on her decision "then we will not go " she said angryly and went inside her room Rajveer went after her and hold the door, he push the door and came inside turned her around and pushed her against the wall "princess you will listen to me";" I will not , you cannot tell me what to do" Rajveer took a sharp breath and control himself from outbursting,"Kavya change the dress wear something decent and we will go on a nice date"he said with a sweet voice trying to control himself as much as he could but Kavya was strict "if you do not let me wear this I am not going anywhere" she pushed away Rajveer and tried pushing him out of the room but it was all in vein he held her by her throat lightly and shouted at her," Kavya i am jst saying it for your good, those people will look at you in not a way I would like and I don't think you would want them to see Hell on earth". Kavya was really scared as she saw this side of him for the first time but she was angry" I will not be going anywhere with you if you don't let me wear whatever I want" Rajveer did not wanted her to see this side of him that's why he took a step back looked at her with his bloodshot eyes "fine then",he turned around and left.
Kavya sighed a relief, she was getting creeped by him now. She felt disturbed by his behavior.
She could not control her tears, she cried uncontrollably soaking her bed sheets.

______________________________________
Hi , I hope u like the story pls give a like , it will motivate me to write more ... And stay tuned the next part will arrive soon.