5. PLEASURE TO FORGET

She was not in her right senses but she could feel a warm something touching down her neck , giving her an electric feeling through her spine with each touch ,on the other hand she felt the same feeling down her legs .
"Mhmmm" She felt a miniature voice filled with pleasure leaving her mouth .

She opened her eyes only to witness two fully grown men , probably twice her size all over her, taking her by shock was one man kissing her lips wildly to which her unconscious self replied almost instantly. She had a feeling she would regret it the first thing in morning but right now nothing mattered more to her than two extremely hot men hovering over her giving her a medium to release her stress and despair.
One of them started undressing her while the other one sat comfortably on a chair beside the bed like there was
some live show going to happen, spreading his legs, she could already see his bulge growing.  The man undressed her fully while he was already in his boxers , his manly tattooed chest was making her shake to her core wondering how well he would probably make her cum. Her brain could barely command her to run right out of the room , she was just wearing a white bra and and almost see through lower panties which made it more easier for him to tear and throw it away .
He got up and took out a pink thingy from the drawer,  handcuffs. He tied her hands together forcefully as she tried to resist a bit but eventually was forced to give up. She felt the wetness down her area leaking through her folds , screaming for her urge to fill it in with something but she was under the hold of the two demon like men. She could just follow their commands. The man pulled down his boxers , sure he was huge but uncomparable to Rajveer's.
"Suck" he demanded. Kavya slowly went down on her knees stroking his bulge with her conjoint hands giving licks through all his popped up veins.
He was annoyed , he held her hair tightly and bobbed her head towards shoving his entire length down her throat. 
She could have guessed it , he was a guy of roughness, how roughly he treated her delicate body, like a whore. Her head bobbed around his penis , after 5 or 6 minutes she could feel his warm seeds shooting through her throat,  little dripping by her lips . Just when she thought she was done , her body just flew on the bed , turned around on all her fours . She felt a tight slap in her ass making it a pinkish shade of red , stinging,  he positioned himself on her pussy , his tip touching her wetness , he exclaimed "doesn't surprise me that you are a slut , so wet , probably willing to take anybody's dick".

She did wished she could punch him on the face but her cuffed hand and a dick positioned right at her pussy was not helping at all. She just wanted it , filling her. Soon a loud moan left her mouth as he entered her with out a warning"Ahhh-" , but it was not long lasting as the other man got up and already positioned himself in front of her mouth and thrusted himself in .

She didn't expected it, she could never , one man behind her while the other jabbing her right from the front. She couldn't take it , it was painful , it pained like hell but slowly she could fell him Hitting her spot , their groans and her moans were like melody to her ears . She liked it,  she wanted it , more and more. Her mouth overfilled with his cum , dripping by the side of her face she swallowed it gracefully , the man in front of her stopped when he was satisfied but the pounding on pussy didn't stop, sure it was sore now, she didn't realize her sweet liquid crawling down her thighs . He cummed, he finally did , the moment she was waiting for last 15 mins, he stopped.

Just when she finally turned around resting her back on the bed, her knees were weak as she have been on the position for too long, she saw the other man dropped on his knees spreading her legs, facing her pussy,  she feared , she was in tremendous pain but suddenly she felt a soothing feeling,  which relaxed her throbbing clit , she loved the way the man's warm tongue touched her delicate skin , exploring her folds , rubbing her clotoris.
It did made her feel the wonders of the world , ecstasy sorounded her body making her stomach feel a knot .
While his tongue was doing its job the other man who was done took off her handcuff and left the room.

Kavya could feel her juices being sucked by the man between her legs, he did  make her feel like he is worshipping her hole. Smooching all over it making her legs shake and knees weak with immense satisfaction. 
Just then he got up positioning himself at her entrance he Could see the fear in her eyes," pretty girl I am not as rough as he is but I will surely take you to heaven tonight " .
She felt her thumping heart relax as the words left his mouth , he squeezed her boobs and sucked on another one gently rubbing her folds with his free hand , thrusting into her deeply, sure is Making her feel ways she did with Rajveer.
"Agrhhh- don't remember him kavya you are doing this just to forget him not remember " she said in her mind, shutting down her thoughts and just taking in the pleasures the man in front of her was giving her .
She could feel her consciousness slipping away taking her by chance , just leaving her body in the hands of that unknown man.

Outside the room
Shreya: looks like it worked
Lovely: hope she could move on from that cheater
Rashmi : this man seems nice , let's get some more drinks , she will probably wake up in the morning,  we will take her from here then.
Girls: let's gooo~

Rajveer's pov
I can't fucking get over this girl but also cannot give up on kavya .
Arghhhh, what should I do. I need to get her back .
I'll- I'll kill riya if it is what it  takes to get her back . I'll go mad like this if I keep thinking about her. Yes yes, I need to sleep, damn sleep.

Morning 🌄
Kavya was laying on her bed surely regretting last night. The man left during the night after finishing his work.
Kavya's pov
Fuck fuck fuck , these guys made me so sore I can't even get up damn.
* touching her pussy * hisssss , aish who the fuck knows how long they pounded in me. Damn it, my head hurts , God must really have mercy on me to make today a Sunday so I can recover myself.

Author's pov
She got up limping from the bed , trying to wear her clothes, she saw a note beside the bed side table saying " last night was fun, my name is aakash by the way , if you want some more do call me '************' bye babygirl".

Kavya:what the actual hell.
The more she wanted to throw away the note the more her hand clutched on it tightly. She eventually kept it inside her bra and got out of the room only to see her friends waiting for her.

At Rajveer's house
The floor was bloody , all red , the poor girl was not breathing,  dead.
Free from all the suffering she had to go through. She will finally be at peace. There  he was standing right in front of her dead body with a rod in his hand , blood dripping from it. He was pleased by the sight , very much .
"Now nobody will come between us anymore baby girl not even this bitch" he laughed ,laughed like the crazy phsycopath plotting a new plan to capture his pray.
He dropped the rod and walked outside the room still laughing.

_________________________________________
Hi there kinky babies, if you like more such stuff please check out my account as I'll be posting more smut( it may or may not have a plot) love ya .