3.CHEATING

On the other hand...

Rajveer came home quickly,  he was not able to control his dick for long , it was throbbing pain , he went inside the dark room where the girl was sitting, little better than yesterday .
"Get on your knees" the girl didn't budge ," don't test my fucking patience ,and get on your knees riya" he was angry but still the girl didn't budge instead she said," what will you do if I don't,  will you take me by force like you always do" "RIYA"" have you ever planned what will you do if your so called girlfriend finds out you cheating on her"she said without any fear , she was numb because of his tortures ,she couldn't feel anymore.

Rajveer was nowhere in mood to listen to her right now , he held her hair roughly and made her kneel down "open your mouth slut, just like how you opened for him" he growled , she quietly obeyed as she knew there is no way out of this . This is not the first time he came to her to pleasure himself with her body whenever he was horny thinking about kavya .

Riya was totally regretting her choice of cheating on him back then, wrost case that she even did it with her new boyfriend in front of Rajveer to make him even more hurt. She never thought that she is going to regret it this way. He even made her witness her new boyfriend's death in front of her and kept her captivated for torturing her more.

He opened his pants and shamelessly thrusted inside her mouth "ahhhh~kav-iya mhhh" , there he was imagining her again while fucking riya , she couldn't help but cry at her fate. He didn't had any mercy and kept thrusting in her mouth , gagging her ,not letting her breath, until her mouth was filled with his juices ,"swallow" he commanded,  she swallowed all of it in one go little dripping by her side of her lips .

He put her over the table spreading her legs and spitting in her hole then he put his entire length inside her not even letting her adjust he started to thrust harder in her "hmmmmhh ahhh kaviyaahhh" , the hopeless girl cried under him but he was blind to it," I'm close " he said and took out his length to cum . This went on for next three rounds straight without even letting the girl breath . After he was done he dressed up and went inside his room.

Kavya's pov
This was the 4 th time she cummed. She took the thing out of her pussy and relaxed for a bit before taking her phone to text him: don't come to me you basterd , u left me at the verge, I hate you. Then she drifted off to sleep.

Next morning kavya woke up with a notification
Rajveer : Good morning babe, sorry for last night I'll make it up to you.love you.
She didn't reply as she was still angry .
She freshened up and dressed up before going to college.
It was their last year and after that she planned to move in with him.

She met Rajveer at college but she fully ignored him. He tried to approach her all day but no use.After their scheduled classes were over , kavya was ready to leave for home when someone pulled her hand and forcefully made her sit inside the car." I'll not go with you" she exclaimed, "no one asked " he replied with a straight face. "You cannot force people whenever you want and leave them at their verge, you are no king"       " but you are my queen" she should have been angry at him but felt a warm sensation on her cheeks , her anger was starting to cool down.
"Atleast tell me where are we going ?" She asked while staring outside the window, "to complete our incomplete date"he said .

It was already 6 pm, when they reached the mall , they decided to render through it and bought some clothes and shoes . After a while they decided to get to a restaurant for dinner .
"What would you like to order, jaan?" he asked
"Lasagna, stir fried chicken and salad"
He called the waiter to take their orders
He could noticed how the waiter stared at kavya.
Waiter:what would you like to have ma'am?
Rajveer:we would like 2 plates of lasagna, stir fried chicken and salad with red wine by side.
He was glaring at the waiter like he could kill him right away.
But he got distracted when he felt something touching his legs slowly going up slightly touching his crotch.
He looked straight at kavya dead in her eyes" I assume you are doing whatever you are doing by keeping the consequences in your mind "
Kavya seductively asked " what consequences daddy?" She looked at him with her ever so Innocent doe eyes capturing Rajveer by amusement evertime he looked at it.
He can feel a knot in his stomach, he can fell his bulge growing.
"Baby girl just have some patience,  you are going to regret it very badly".

At his house...
The couple were already half naked by the staircase, her legs around his torso , he was kissing the life out of her , her hair was open and messy ,lipstick was smudged ,upper part of her frock is almost open , her laced bra was visible while her hands were on his hair messing it up, buttons of his shirt were half open. "You are so fucking hot " she mumbled under her breath. He left a shaky breathy laugh " I am going to destroy you tonight" , she kissed him again. It was a rough, possessive kiss . He entered his room and threw her on the bed and started leaving dark hickeys around her neck, marking her as his .
He threw away his clothes,  only in his boxers which was clearly declaring how hard he was for her. Kavya could feel her pussy throbbing while looking at his crotch," my eyes are here princess" he liked it. He loved the way she was a mess under him. He knew how sensitive she was to his touch.
" You want daddy inside you princess?"
"Hm""words kavya I need words"
"yes daddy" , it was enough for him to lose control a thousand times over her voice which sounded like a melody to his ears.
He tore away her undergarments, leaving her naked under him, only if he could explain how much he was obsessed with this masterpiece,  he would question God if this ethereal piece could be real but only if he believed in him. 

He stood up from the bed "Get on your knees princess " she did as she was asked as if she was under some spell, her knees bent down automatically representing her submission.  "Now be a good slut and take it ", oh how she could never allow anyone to disrespect her like that but for him , she would even for a thousand time she would like to get treated like a whore. Following his order she sat on her knees and gave his thing a gentle stroke, she was hungry,  hungry for his dick , which was now in front of her fully erect making her question if she will be able to take it full.
"You definitely won't like making me wait"he growled . She took his length inside her mouth,  still almost half of it was out , he lost his patience and grabbed her hair and started to thrust inside her mouth. She was gagging hard, unable to breath but did she cared , instead she started to swirl her fingers around her dripping cunt, he was arching his head back in the pleasure " fuck- you little whore ahh-you take meh so good mhh~" .
After a good 5 minutes "Mhmm mm ah" she scowled unable to breathe . He took his  length out of her mouth and threw the on the bed again. Spreading her legs he said   " already dripping baby girl ". He left a dark chuckle and started sucking and licking her princess part roughly while squeezing her boobs "Oh my go- ahhhmhh", she moaned loudly.

Kavya could feel her reaching her climax arching her back she released she cum in his mouth,"you are so sweet baby , I could have this for three meals a day " he said ."shut up raj and just put it in me already"she commanded.
He didn't wait any longer and pushed his thing inside her earning a scream from her," shout it out baby, I want everyone to hear you scream my name, who you belong to". He let her adjust to his size then started thrusting in slowly,  increasing his pace " faster daddy ", he increased his pace while she rolled her eyes she could feel her tears brimming out in pain .
Suddenly he turned her around all on her fours and grabbed her hair while squeezing on her boobs he started thrusting hard, with each thrust it became sloppier indicating his climax.

After 5 rounds,  but for kavya what felt like forever , they finally relaxed beside each other. Rajveer could feel her getting tired so he stopped but for him , he was still unsatisfied.
He noticed her already sleeping peacefully beside him  while looking at her face he could feel himself getting hard again. He slowly took his arms off around her and quietly left the room.

Here he was again fucking his captured toy mercilessly,  while she was crying out " stop it raj , how much are you going to torture me". She received a tight slap on her face . He growled " don't shout you fucking slut, where were your cries when you fucked him infront of me, you seemed like you were having fun. Have the fun now you whore" he kept on thrusting in her until
some one opened the door and gasped......

_________________________________________
Hello there y'll kinky babies , i really hope you enjoyed this part!!
so who did you think opened the door , what do you think happened next 🤫🫣