Part 3

It had been a few days since Sukuna appointed you as his new assistant. Which reluctantly agreed to shut him up. And since you'd been made his new assistant,much to your dismay, things have only gotten worse for you. 

Ever since that day, he had been even more irritating and rude than ever, constantly demanding that you get him things, and giving you no end of grief. It was as if he had decided to double down on his bad attitude and behavior, and had somehow become even more unbearable.

Every single day, he would find some new, annoying way to pester you. He would constantly demand things of you, and would not take no for an answer. And even when you did get him what he wanted, he would just complain that you were taking too long. It was like he was purposely trying to drive you up the wall, and you could barely stand it.

The worst part was, he was always watching you. It seemed like no matter where you were, or what you were doing, he would find a way to bother you. It was maddening. And the teasing was relentless.

One day, he would ask you to grab something, and when you returned, you would catch him staring at you. Another day, he would walk behind you, and lean close to whisper in your ear, his warm breath fanning across your skin, sending shivers down your spine. And on another, he would brush his fingers against your arm, making you flinch away from his touch. It was driving you crazy.

And it seemed that no matter how hard you tried, you couldn't ignore him. Every time you saw him, he would smirk at you, and it would make your heart skip a beat. It was infuriating.

It had gotten to the point where, even though you had a desk and a job of your own, you were spending most of your time in his office. It was ridiculous, but you couldn't help yourself. Something about him was drawing you in, and you couldn't stay away.

The way he would sit in his chair, his strong arms crossed, his ruby eyes gleaming with mischief, his pink hair falling perfectly in place, the way he would smirk at you and the way call you sweetheart made you melt.

And it wasn't just that. You would notice little things, like how his Adam's apple bobbed when he talked, how his lips would turn up when he was amused, how his voice would deepen when he was annoyed, how his hands would flex and clench when he was angry. You noticed all of these little details, and you couldn't help but find them attractive.

And that made you even angrier. Because you shouldn't be attracted to him. You hated him, and yet here you were, thinking about him.
You couldn't understand it, and it made no sense.

Even the other employees in the company had noticed that you had been spending more and more time with the CEO. Some had even started gossiping about the two of you.

"You know, they spend a lot of time together." One person had said.

"Yeah, maybe she's sleeping with him." Another had replied.

You had overheard their conversation, and you had wanted to scream.

Yes, you did spend a lot of time with the CEO, but, because he made you his assistant, not because you were sleeping with him. And, you weren't interested in him. Not in the slightest. You hated him, and nothing would change that.
Or, at least, that's what you told yourself.

-

The following day, you had to give your report at a morning meeting. You had spent weeks preparing for this meeting, gathering information and putting it all together. You had a speech prepared, and were ready to present it. You were proud of your work, and had been looking forward to sharing it with your coworkers and the board.

You went about your normal morning routine, however you made sure to dress nicer than usual, wearing a black, pencil skirt that fell down to your mid thighs with a hemmed slit in the back and a silky red button up blouse that tucked nicely into your skirt. You had even gone to the extra trouble of putting your hair up into a high ponytail and using a little more makeup than usual. Looking in the mirror, you were confident that you would get the reaction you wanted.