Part 6

By the time you arrived back home, the dog was
already asleep in your arms.

You dropped your bags on the living room floor.
Looking down you laughed to yourself, admiring the little puppy curled up into a ball, and smiled. She was pretty cute and sweet for being so tiny and petite. She reminded you of the soft side that Sukuna only seemed to show around you.  You knelt and laid her on the bed Sukuna bought her, which she was slowly warming up to, and stood there for a moment to admire her as she lay comfortably asleep.

After a moment or two, you left to start putting her supplies away. You walked into the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge before heading to the bathroom to shower.

When you finished showering you sighed contently. The warm water felt great.
You dried off and walked over to your closet to find something nicer and sexier than casual clothing for the night ahead.

The white bath towel loosely wrapped around your torso as the steam clouded the mirror, condensing the surface and leaving the entire bathroom hot and muggy.

"Hmm, what should I wear to mess with his head?"

Your eyes scanned over the wide variety of outfits.

"Maybe this one? It's not exactly flashy but, it's definitely sexy." You giggled, eyeing the perfect dress.

You rubbed lotion on your soft skin and hair and let it dry while you picked out the perfect perfume and prepared for the night of absolute debauchery that would ensure to happen.

After putting the items you had put on on the bed, you decided not to even bother wearing panties, your current outfit consisting of a black, mini dress made of thin satin and stopping just above your midthigh, a low, plunging neckline that showed a bit of your cleavage and your bare legs. It was perfect, and you knew Sukuna would lose it. You applied your makeup, and gave your hair one more onceover.

You were happy with your appearance, and you definitely felt sexy.You glanced at your phone, and saw that Sukuna had already texted you the address.

After shooting him a reply and promising you'd be over soon, taking the cardigan from your drawer, you folded it and threw it in your bag, looking back to the puppy sleeping quietly.

"Watch the house for me. Mommy will be back soon."

Slipping on your heels and walking out of the door, knowing damn well Sukuna would not wait until the clock struck 10 if he wanted you badly enough. He was impatient in general, and if you didn't comply with whatever he wanted or commanded, it seemed he could barely keep it in his pants anymore.

Not that you would do anything if you were in his situation, the image of his cock tenting in his pants was imprinted in your memory, the urge to see it again growing, the tingling of desire and arousal returning, leaving you throbbing. Damn it, this man was dangerous , even thinking about him like this was enough to have you dripping for him already.

"Shit."

After a couple of moments, you gathered your thoughts and stepped outside, closing the door, heading straight for the car and driving over to Sukuna's house.

-

It was 30 minute ride, and by the time you had arrived most luxurious part of downtown and located the parking space, it was almost 9:15. You grinned to yourself at the idea of him getting frustrated.

You entered through the glass doors of the fancy and glamourous apartment building, the lobby decorated with expensive pieces of furniture, and the floors were polished and shining, giving it an extra classy and extravagant touch. There was also a large chandelier hanging over head from the ceiling. It was beautiful, and everything looked way too expensive.