Part 5

Three days. It had been three days since that encounter with Sukuna, and things had returned to normal. Work had gone smoothly, the meetings had gone well, and everyone seemed to be happy and relaxed. Everyone except for you.

You had been unable to stop thinking about what had happened. About how intense it was, and how he made you feel. And, the most embarrassing part, was that, every time you saw him, you couldn't help but get butterflies. All the dirty things that had transpired between the two of you. How could you forget?

You hated it. You hated that he had that kind of effect on you. You hated that you were still thinking about him, and you hated the fact that he could turn you into a horny, needy mess. It was infuriating.

But, what you hated the most, was the fact that you had enjoyed it. You had enjoyed everything.
You sighed, and leaned back in your chair.

"What's up? Are you okay?" Nobara asked, concerned.

"I'm fine."

"Really? Because, you look like you're ready to murder someone."

"I'm fine."

"Mmhmm. Sure. Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I'm heading out early today. I have an appointment with a client, and I need to get going."

"Alright. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Alright. See ya."

As soon as Nobara left, you let out a deep breath, and closed your eyes. You needed to stop thinking about it.

You need to finish the report, and get out of here.
You got to work, and lost yourself in the task. Time flew by, and you were able to focus and get a lot done.

That was until you heard a knock on your office door.

"Come in."

"Hey, sweetheart. How are ya?" Sukuna asked, a smirk on his face, as he stepped inside.

"What do you want?" You snapped, looking up from your work.

"Relax. I just wanted to see how my favorite employee was doing. Is that a crime?" He laughed.

"No, but, it's annoying."

"Come on. Don't be like that. We both know you enjoyed our little... Session."

You rolled your eyes."Get out."

"Oh, come on. You can't still be mad at me. It's been three days."

"Yes, I can."

"Don't be a bitch. I'm trying to be nice."

"Nice? Ha. You don't know the meaning of the word."

"Don't be so sure."

"Whatever. Just go away. I'm busy."

"You're always busy. When was the last time you took a break?"

"None of your business." You muttered.

Sukuna chuckled. "Well, maybe it's time you took a break. You've been working non-stop, and I think it's time you let loose a little." He stepped closer, and he was next to you. "Come on, why don't we have some fun? You and me." He said, lowering his voice.

"No, thanks."

"I'm not taking no for an answer. Come on, let's go."

"Go? Go where?"

"You'll see."

"What if I don't want to?"

"Then, I'll have to force you."