Chapter 12: Meeting the Parent

This is a work of fan fiction based on Invincible and OPM, created by their original authors. I do not own any of the characters or settings from the original work, and no copyright infringement is intended. This fanfic is created solely for entertainment purposes.

...

"So your saying, you didn't do it? Your the one who stopped the criminals?"

"Yes..."

Bam!

"Hmp, I dont believe a word you say. Maybe your an accomplice. Huh!"

The officer leans forward after he slammed his fist on the table. Saitama sat across him with no reaction to what the cop did.

Tsk... Tsk...

The cop then just sat back on his chair. He gazed at our hero with sharp eyes and furrowing brows.

"And that bald head of yours..."

"What does my head got to do with any of this?!" Saitama argued, irritated towards the officer.

Within a police station, our hero is currently being interrogated by a police officer. Broad shoulders, wide chin, hair combed back, and a look that says "Im a cop so Im a big deal".

Saitama wore a frown due to the fact the officer talking to him doesnt believe a word he says. Now he just wished he was interrogated by the last cops who caught him. Atleast they were polite and professional.

The guy infront of Saitama is just finding a reason to slap a verdict without proving innocence. The cop stands up, walked next to the hero, then pushed his arrogant grinning mug closer to our hero's face.

"What?!" the cop got sarcastically offended. "You questioning authority boy?" he said menacingly to the bald man.

Saitama only glances to the side and was inching to punch the ape like buffoon he's talking to. His bushy eyebrows and thick facial hair was asking for a knuckle sandwich.

"Just because you have a health condition, it won't mean you get privileges. BALDY." he said to intimidate Saitama and emphasized the last part.

Snap

Saitama doesn't boast about himself and prefers to chill and be calm. But anyone, not just him, would loose all respect to someone like the cop he's talking to.

"Oh... "Sorry", I though I was talking to an ape." Saitama retorted, butting his head to the brash cop.

He looked at the cop with indifference and expression darkened a little. Saitama puts a finger in his ear and relaxed his body. The guy was playing bad cop and our hero will play along by being "I don't give da$&" guy.

"Getting tuff now, cue ball?" reciprocating the action.

Turns out, Saitama was not caring or being affected by the officers provocation made the cops blood boil. The hero gazed back into the cops eyes, unfazed.

"Your a scum of the streets. I graduated from the academy."

"How does learning from a jungle make you better than anyone else? I've met gorillas with more decency compared to you..."

In fact, Saitama did meet one back home. He vaguely remembers his house being trashed by mutated animal monsters and Genos beating down a robot gorilla. The robot had brains and knew when he was defeated.

"What was that Baldy!!" he shouted. "Do you know who I am? Huh?!" he put his hand on the hero's smooth bald head.

"No I don't chimp for brains." he said and got irritated by the cop touching his head.