chapter 15

Next day after getting ready and having breakfast, Bella was in the living room waiting for Xavier to come so that she can play with him.
Others were also there as they want to meet him and thanked him for protecting Bella.

Xavier woke up in the morning due to sun rays falling on his face. His muscles were sore due to sleeping in a sitting position, for which he thought to have a shower with warm water. After showering his muscles relaxed a lil bit.
He made coffee for himself and a sandwich as he was not in the mood of eating. Then he moved to living room with a laptop and a phone, and started contacting the trusted members of his cartel and trusted employees of his father's company, who knew about him. He told them about the death of his parents and now he will be the owner of cartel as well as company.
They offer their condolences and assured him that they will be there for him and will help him in handling the responsibilities of the cartel and company.

After working for hours, he looked at the time it was already 11:30 a.m. then he started getting ready as he remembers he had to go to Bella's house to meet her as he had promised her.
After getting ready, he went to her house.

On the other side, Bella was waiting for him. She was checking whether he had come or not, by running to the entrance door after every 5 minutes.
Her family got worried that she'll get tired like this. So, Alessandro being her favorite, said to her,"Stella, if you keep running to the door like this you'll get tired and when he'll come you'll not be able to play with him. Do you want to get tired?- To which she just shook her head - then let's sit with others and wait for him. When he will reach here, the guards will inform us. Then you can stand on the entrance door to welcome him. Okay?"

To which she nodded as she didn't want to get tired. If she got tired then how she will able to play with her Xavy. So she agreed to Alessandro and went to sit with her family in living room.

After some time

Xavier reached the Morerti-Valencia Mansion. Guards immediately opened the gates for him as they were already informed about his arrival. They have also informed the Don about his arrival.

After receiving the call from the guard, Alessandro told Bella that Xavier came.
She rushed to the front door after listening to this and Alessandro just shook his head at her eagerness.

When Xavier entered through the door, he felt a sudden weight on his leg. When he looked down, he saw Bella was hugging his leg. He kneeled down in front of her and took her in a hug and released a sight of content.

Then he picked her in his arms and kissed her cheek. To which Bella also kissed her both cheek and said,"I miss you." and kept her head at his shoulder. To Xavier also replied, "I miss you more, my little fairy."

They both were engrossed in their talk when they heard a throat clearing sound. It was Alessandro who cleared his throat who was not liking a bit his sister's closeness with any other person.

Xavier turned towards Alessandro after listening to sound, forwarded a hand to shake and said,"Xavier Garcia".
To which Alessandro gave him a firm handshake and said, "Alessandro Moretti".

After the introduction the trio moved towards the living room with Bella still in the arms of Xavier.

When they entered the living room, all male clan present there gave stern looks and side eyes to Xavier for having Bella in his arms. They all have a formal introduction with each other and expressed their gratitude towards Xavier for protecting their precious Bella.

Alessandro now had Bella in his arms.
Amelia then came forward and engulfed in Xavier in a hug. Xavier felt the warmth of mother from her and a tear escaped from his eyes. Amelia noticed the tear and questioned him what happened. He replied that when Amelia hugged him, he felt the warmth of mother and he missed her mother. Then further told them about her parents desmise.