mothers day

y/n age: 3

taylor's pov

tonight is the fourth and final night in paris. today is mother's day. sadly though, trav and y/n aren't in paris right now. i'm kind of bummed because it's mother's day and they aren't here to celebrate with me. my parents aren't here either so it's just tree and i and the rest of the tour crew.

i'm sitting in my dressing room and it's almost show time. paramore just finished their set and i'm getting my final touches on my hair and makeup.

"alright tay you're hair and makeups done so you can go ahead and change." my artist said.

"alright thank you guys" i said sadly.

"you okay tay?" she asked. i nodded then left to go put my bodysuit on. after i got changed i went back into the room and looked through my notifications in my phone and i saw one from trav. it was an attached picture of him and y/n and a sweet message that read:

happy mother's day baby. we're sorry we can't be there tonight, and we are sending lots of love. we know you're gonna rock the stage tonight. you do every night. we love you so much and we can't wait to see you.❤️

i smiled at the message but it also made me realize how much i really missed them.

travis's pov

last night we all flew into paris to surprise tay tonight. it was y/n, tay's parents, austin, my parents, jason, ky and their kids, and me. i'm very excited to see tay because i know she was pretty bummed.

we all got sneaked into the show so tay didn't know. at one point we all almost ran into her because she was coming around the corner after getting changed. after she was out of sight again security escorted us to the vip suite where we all settled and waited for the show to start.

tays pov

"alright tay it's time to walk" tree said as she came in.

"i don't wanna" i whined.

"tay come on we don't have time for this right now" tree sighed.

"what's even the point?! no one's even here!" i yelled back.

"taylor stop it. you have a whole stadium of fans out there who've been waiting. you really wanna cancel?" tree said sternly.

"i don't care" i said as i crossed my arms.

"taylor stop acting like this!" tree countered.

"ACTING LIKE WHAT?! IM NOT EVEN DOING ANYTHING!" i yelled.

"taylor i swear to god. get your ass out of this dressing room and head to the stage. you're on in less than five minutes let's go." tree said sternly.

"oh my god you're so fucking annoying" i said under my breath as i walked past her.

"you have something to say taylor?" she said.

"no." i said as i walked out of the dressing room. i got into the cleaning cart and was wheeled to backstage. i got out the cart and got my in ears put on and connected. then i was taken to the stage where i would get on the lift. i really didn't feel like performing tonight because i was just so upset i didn't want this show to be horrible.

next thing i knew i was lifted up onto the stage and i heard how loud the crowd was tonight. then i was revealed and started singing. i didn't even look in the crowd during the first song and i had a bad look on my face.

"taylor you better fix your face right now!" i heard tree in my in ears. i rolled my eyes and put on a really fake smile. so fake everyone could tell.

travis' pov