I am Thankful For...

ISTJ:   The abundance of time to rest on this day... Okay, that minute has passed, now back to work!

ISTP:   My great skill at taking things apart, putting them back together, and understanding how they all work... You need that old computer?

ESTP:   Classes that don't make me sit still and read... And adrenaline. Who's up for skydiving? Rafting?

ESTJ:   The perfect thanksgiving strategy. Now, you set the table, you carve the turkey, and I'll plan the game schedule.

ISFJ:   Those who appreciate my hard work, the ability to bring beauty to organisation... And my super cool p-touch labeller.

ISFP:   My ability to be laid back and put others at ease, but I'm not saying that I'm better than anyone else, so please don't think that.

ESFP: The chance for everyone to get together. Now, can we get the boring part over with and get this party started?

ESFJ:   Family, friends, food, and traditions... You know like turkey, parades... And amazing shoe sales on Black Friday.

INFJ: The meaning of thanksgiving... I think I shall follow the thought into the rabbit hole and see where it goes.

INFP: My knack for starting lots of amazing creative projects... I promise I'll finish them as soon as I get around to it.

ENFP:   My ability to do lots of things at once and, aw look at that cute puppy... Wait, what was I saying?

ENFJ:   Giving thanks! That's not scheduled until 2:35! It's time for bonding over togetherness, Turkey, and stuffing now!!

INTJ: My ability to see concepts incredibly clearly in my mind's eye... Yep,it's good to be right and know it!

INTP: My impeccable thought process...I'm going to be right when the answer comes... I see no reason to rush to it.

ENTP: Being able to come up with the right ideas, can I get someone to carry them out for me so I can keep brainstorming?

ENTJ: Thankful? I'll have time for thankful when my vision has come to pass. Let's make it happen! Who's with me?