CHAPTER 100!!!!

Well I really like this topic I have going for the last few chapters, but I mean, CHAPTER 100!!! So that series is interrupted... By chapter one hundred...

ISTJ's, you're not afraid of hard work, a natural strength that many lack (including myself) and being able to have that "stick-to-it" attitude is something everyone can appreciate one way or another.

ISTP's, you're capable of being one with the environment as you have a deep appreciation for beauty. Not only do you appreciate the beauty of life, but you're also able to think quickly in emergency situations with great skills of troubleshooting- these are really worth feeling good about yourself for.

ESTP's, your ability to size someone up in an instant (and have an accurate view of where they are coming from) is astounding and is something you should be proud of.

ESTJ's, you're natural born leaders and can follow a set of rules as well, which many people have a very hard time doing- embrace your leadership skills!

ISFJ's, despite the fact that this is the personality type I desperately need in my life, You also see clearly what is right and wrong, what grates on yourself and others, what works for harmony and what does not. Your clear recognition of these things gains you the confidence and respect of others.

ISFP's, you accept and value people as individuals. You have a great deal of tolerance and acceptance dealing with people who might encounter negative judgment from society in general. You can see something positive in everyone. If you give yourselves the opportunity, you can become a much-needed source of self-esteem and confidence for people who cannot find it on their own. In this way, you can nurture a "sick soul" back to health.

ESFP's, you love people, and everybody loves an ESFP. One of your greatest gifts is general acceptance of everyone. You are upbeat and enthusiastic, and genuinely like almost everybody. You are unfailingly warm and generous with your friends, and generally treat everyone as a friend.

ESFJ's, you're highly supportive of others and have a special gift for invariably making people feel good about themselves. You're also a very dependable person that others know that they can trust.

INFJ's, I've never had a bad experience with an INFJ. You have a fun joking attitude and are amazing at telling how others feel. You're a person definitely worth getting to know.

INFP's, you accept people for who they are and let them relax around you. Your empathy for the underdog and hyper-awareness of social injustice makes you extremely compassionate and nurturing towards disadvantaged members of our society. You feel most useful fighting to help people who have been misfortunate in our society.

ENFP's, one of the greatest people I've ever known, you know how and when to really lift someone up when they need it, and you stand by what you believe. Honestly one of the most admirable types from my perspective, then again, just one of the few I know generally a lot about.

ENFJ's, you're always trying to find a solution that works for everybody as you also try to find ways to help others fulfil their needs. You tend to naturally fall into leadership roles within your community, and you fit them well.

INTJ's, you are a really 'solid' personality type, you always simply know you're right. You automatically believe in yourself without even thinking about- you really have to be able to believe in yourself in order to be successful, so you start just that much farther in than the rest of us.

INTP's, you are able to analyse difficult situations/problems and come up with different logical solutions or explanations. You do what you do very well and value the knowledge no one thinks twice about.

ENTP's, you see ways around things others have not thought of, you can hold many points of view in mind and see their different merits, and you can hold your own in an argument and don't need to rely on somebody else.

ENTJ's, you have a very "can do" approach to life, which will make your working environment a positive place for you. Also very fit to be a leader as you fill that role well with your organised personality.