You Say Potato.

ISTJ: You say potato. I say what kind and how many?

ISTP: You say potato. I say let's build a potato launcher!

ESTP:   You say potato. I say screw the potato, let's get dessert. (My kind of people =) )

ESTJ: You say potato. I say the rule of thumb is to cook half a pound per person.

ISFJ: You say potato. I say yes, would you like some? I grow them organically myself. No? What's wrong with my potatoes?

ISFP: You say potato. I say nothing but I make you a soufflé.

ESFP: You say potato. I say try top shelf vodka martini.

ESFJ: You say potato. I say I love potatoes! Especially fried. Oh, you like them baked? I agree, baked is better. I'll make you some.

INFJ: You say potato. I say I think the rice industry is secretly modifying potato genes, making them more bulky so that people will buy more rice.

INFP: You say potato. I say humble tuber, shoots through the soil for the sun, providing nutrition and comfort for mankind.

ENFP: You say potato. I say NEXT ROUND OF VODKA MARTINIS ARE ON ME!!!

ENFJ: You say potato. I say I bet you are great at cooking potatoes, or growing them. How can I help you reach your potato goals?

INTJ: You say potato. I say I have a strategy to make mashed potatoes fluffier, for better yield and increased profit.

INTP: You say potato. I say 80% water, 20% solids, 100 calories per 8 ounces baked or boiled, good source of starch.

ENTP: You say potato. I say wrong pronunciation. I bet you say tomato wrong too. ( XD Actually the best one here!!)

ENTJ: You say potato. I say come up with a strategy to make mashed potatoes fluffier for better yield and increased profit.

Don't forget to vote & comment =)