Chapter 7

**Recap Emma’s Pov**

“this is not a dream love.” A sudden voice said. I suddenly felt myself calming down, I stopped struggling, and I stopped screaming. The hand removed itself from my face and he let go of my arm.  Still couldn’t see anything so I didn’t know where the guy was. I don’t know why I wasn’t scared anymore. I didn’t know what I was feeling, it was as if I wasn’t feeling anything.

But 4 things I was confused about, how did he know what I was thinking, who is this guy and where was I? and why don’t I feel anything, not an emotion, no pain, nothing?

Emma’s Pov

“I can answer your questions my love” the voice told me. I shivered. Where was this guy, it scares me when I’m not able to see where he is.

“don’t be scared” he hissed.

I hugged my legs and buried my face into my knees and I started crying.

Why am I here?

Why can’t I think straight?

Who is this guy?

What does he want from me?

More tears started to form, but suddenly I felt a pair of cold arms wrap around my waist, pulling me up onto my feet.

“stop crying.” The guy demanded.

“w-who are you?” I stuttered.

“it doesn’t matter yet” he stated without an emotion in his voice.

“I-it does matter, y-you k-kidnapped me” I stated crying.

“I didn’t kidnap you!” he snapped.

The loudness of his voice scared me. and what did he mean he did not kidnap me! then why am I here against my will?!

“you’re not here against your will!” he stated in a loud and angry voice.

What the hell did he mean! I don’t want to be here!!!! This is not my own will for staying here! He has to let me go!

“I can’t let you go!” he hissed.

“w-what? W-why n-not” I stuttered while more tears came down my cheek. What will this guy do to me? what is going to happen?

“because you’re mine!” he growled into my ear.

I liked the feeling of him being close to me. I love him whispering into my ear.

What?! What am I thinking I don’t want to be here.

What the hell is going on! Why am I this confused.

Being this confused about my feelings made me even more scared. it’s not normal to like being in a stranger’s arms who kidnapped you and all that shit!

I started crying even more and I let me fell to the ground, the only thing that was keeping me from falling was this guy’s arms which were holding me up into his chest.

My legs weren’t supporting my body anymore, the only thing that was, were the guy’s arms. But I didn’t want that, I wanted to fall onto the ground and crawl into a small ball and cry till this all would be over.

A loud growl escaped from the guy’s lips.

“don’t think like that” he growled in a low and dangerous voice.

“p-please j-just l-let me go” I sobbed harder.

“I can’t, one day you’ll understand that” he said, this time his voice was calmer and softer but I was still scared and I still wanted to get away from here.

How can he expect  me to understand the fact that he kidnap me?!

I never did anything wrong? Did I?

What did I ever do to him?

“you made me fall in love with you” he answered, how can he know what I’m thinking? And what is he talking about?!

What the hell is wrong with this creep!

“I can read your mind, that’s how” he stated.

What the hell! This is not some freaking twilight movie!

“you’re close at guessing”

---------------------------------------------------------------

Okay sorry! I know it’s VERY short :p sorry for that :)

But please tell me what you think of it :)

I tried my best :p

And hey please!!!!!!!!!!

Check out @Hope_Tomlinson her account as well! :)

She is awesome :) and I like her story :)

CHECK IT OUT OR I’LL SEND DRACULA OUT TO KILL YOU!!!!!! :p

Nah I wont do that cause that lad is way toooo old ;)

But anyway :p

VOTE AND COMMENT