Suprise

Finally time to learn my attribute and start practicing magic! Alfred brought out a crystal ball, and showed me his attribute. By touching the orb, it glowed brown. A deep, protective Carmel, it stretched about a yard from whence it started, meaning he had earth attribute and moderate power.

I poked it, and the room flashed silver. I was about to put my hand on the crystal to check again when Lukas put his hand to it first. The entire room suddenly shone with a myriad of colors. Brown, white, green, orange, black, and blue glittered and glared all around. Alfred was speechless.

Of course, if I wasn't expecting him to be amazingly strong, I'd probably be just as shocked. But since one of my specifications defining my creation, the genrie, was being able to do whatever the master requested, it wasn't that suprising.

Next was me again. I placed my hand on the orb, and silver light cascaded over the room. The magic almost weaved out the window, but I attempted to imagine it stopping, and stop it did. Whew. Don't want anyone to notice how much I have, more than a legendary familiar. Albeit barely.

Lukas started biting the air, and looked really happy eating the light. Maybe... just maybe... my magic is specialized toward magic creatures?