Return

"Finally back..." I say, walking into Davids room. "Welcome back! It's all set up for you to enter, and I've added a lot more storyline! I'm sure you'll like it! I also added in a few more episodes from a different point of view, because your enjoyment spiked during the Merry POV." "I think it might just be because Merry is a lovable character, but we'll see how the test goes."

I enter the capsule, and David plugs in the movie chip. "Ah, you should probably eat first. Even if the movie time doesn't match real time, it'll still be a few hours." "You'll have to put a warning label before they enter the movie then." "Shoot, right. I'll fix that, you go eat. My sister is cooking right now, maybe she can squeeze you in."

I head downstairs, and there Davids sister is, standing by the stove. She seems a lot like Merry, somehow... "Ah, Thomas? What's up?" "Oh! Uh... I was hoping you could add an extra portion of food to your batch? I'm about to dive into your brothers movie." "I think I could manage that." She adds some ingredients to a new pan, humming a song. The tune is soothing, yet sad.

I look at her brown hair, and shake my head. I wondered if something was wrong, but I shy away from asking. Her lovely melody rings through my ears as I watch her cook. She seems fierce and full of energy as she darts from cupboard to stove to fridge, and yet she also appears exceedingly graceful.

For a moment, I wonder if my favorite character is Merry because Merry seems a lot like Annie. I shake my head as my face heats up. There's no way... right? Suddenly a plate clatter as its set in front of me. "Thanks, Annie." "No biggie." She takes some up to David, than sits across from me. We chat while we eat, until David comes down and says he's done.

Annie waves as we head upstairs, and I return the wave. David stares at me with a smug, all-knowing smirk. "What is it?" I ask, stiff. "Nothing~" He says, looking off into the distance with a sing-song tone. "Anyway, hop in. The first episode you'll watch today is about a little scene forgotten by the main character, from Nick's POV!" "Don't spoil it!" "Ah, but that's the beauty of this! After you dive, you are fully immersed in the story. The main character can't remember the future, so spoilers have no effect! Anyway, just go already!"

"Fine, fine! I'll get going! Dive disk, How To Become A King, load save file, Inject Diver Thomas!" (Injecting Diver Thomas into Dive disk, "How To Become A King" By LunaDust) I was off to the world where my comrades were awaiting me, frozen in time.