Noelle's POV

"So what was so important you wanted to talk about?" I ask Kevin pulled me away from the group when they weren't looking so now we're just walking down a path no one uses anymore.

"I don't know I'm nervous bout it though" He shrugs

"What are you nervous for?" 

"How do I put this.."

"Just spit it out idiot" I snap getting a smile out of him

"So I've liked you for a while now I just never knew how to put it"

"Okay..?" 

"And I was wondering if you would want to be my girl?" His voice is full of hope, I stop in my tracks and face him.

"You? Want to date me?" I raise an eyebrow and he nods "What is wrong with you?" I laugh

"A simple no would have been fine.." He says awkwardly I let out a small sigh and quickly kiss him leaving him in shock.

"Okay" I shrug

"What? What do you mean okay?! You're just going to kiss me and then say okay?!" His face is full of confusion and I can't help but smirk.

"Yes I'll date you" I giggle and his face brightens up at my words, he grabs me by the waist and plants a bunch of kisses on my lips.

"You regret this babe" He grins

"Let's go back to the group" I smile he intertwines our hands leading us back to the group where they all stare at us in shock when they see our hands.

"Yo.. Are you two..?" Devin says in confusion

"Yeah she's finally my girl" Kevin smiles and I feel my cheeks heat up I usually don't like a guy calling me 'his girl' but with Kevin it just seems different.

"Actually she doesn't-" Ariah cuts Daniel off by nudging him in the rib "Babe" He hisses in pain

"Shut up we're glad you two are finally together" Ariah says