Chapter 19

Unedited

I trailed my hands lightly and slowly up his arms and wrapped them around his neck. I stood on my the tip of my toes and leaned my lips down onto his neck. Slowly I kissed each and every greek letter making sure to make kissing sounds while doing so.

Apparently it seemed to turn him on. Considering I was starting to feel something hard down there.

I pulled back just a bit to be able to form words. Letting my lips graze his cheek I whispered, ''What does it mean?''

His breath was uneven but he still managed to answer unfazed. But I knew better than that.

''I can live neither with you, nor without you. Every one pronounces this as Latin, but their pronouncing is always wrong.'' He chuckled awkwardly.

He was still affected by my closeness, I saw. I still had control over him.

I rose just a bit more and looked into his eyes. Slowly I leaned in and pulled his head down. Just as our lips touched I immediatly pulled back and broke free. ''Nah, I don't feel like kissing you.''

I immediatly ran away knowing I would be going down if I didn't find a good hiding place, and fast.

I ran into the living room towards the kitchen, but didn't make it. Instead I was tackled to the ground and turned to face around. My eyes were covered by his hands and I heard him say, ''That wasn't too nice now, was it, love? Leaving me hanging like that..''

I was about to give a smart respons but he noticed this and covered my mouth. I let out a squeel of surprise. I was utterly helpless lying under a ghoul.

''I'm going to get that kiss now, so prepare.''

What, why prepare, he said as if I was going to war or something. If I would be a girl that giggled, I definitly would. Instead I chuckled inwardsly.

''Your finding this funny, love? Not for long, you won't.''

He unknowingly came with his hands on my sides making me jerk. My eyes widened and he grinned, having found my weak spot.

''So, ticklish, huh?''

I started trashing around waiting what would come and then he started tickling me. My reaction got stronger and he took his hands off of my mouth but kept my eyes closed. I was laughing so hard, I could feel tears starting to form in my eyes. I'm sure he could feel it too.

''Remember, this is nowhear around a punishment. That is yet to come.''

I didn't answer, I was too busy laughing. I decided I would show off how strong this girl actually was.

I blindly grabbed both of his wrists and yanked them until they were above my face and looked at him. He looked pretty amused.

''Find this amusing, Hot Stuff?'' I asked him.

He stared at me , the smug smile still on his face. "Hot Stuff? I always knew you couldn't handle having me around you. You finally admitted to yourself that you find me hot, huh.''

''Maybe I did, maybe I didn't, but y'know, if you like that nickname so much, I could call you something else, like-''

I was interrupted by his phone ringing. He sighed, previously seeming very interested in the other nickname I could give him. He almost didn't want to answer his phone, but I gave him a stern look.

''It could be something important.''

He gave a defeated grunt and took his phone out of his pocket.

''Hello?''

I started to eavesdrop but it was impossible to do so.

''Touka. What do you mean?''

He got up and started pacing the room while I sat up watching him.

''How do I know he won't hurt her?''

Now I was a lot more interested. Was this about me, or another girl? I swear if it's another girl.. I took deep breathes calming myself. Maybe he has a friend he's concerned about?

''Alright we're coming, but we're coming trough the back door. I don't want her to get in any danger.'' With this said, Uta hung up and looked at me, without an expression. Great we're back at it again with the coldness.

''Get ready, we're going to Anteiku.''