Chapter 28

Unedited

"You missed a spot."

I walked over to the place he pointed to and started mopping there, again.

So this was my punishment? Being his personal made for three days. Yeah, I could manage that. Even though he is really getting on my nerves.

He was sitting in front of the desk eating eyeballs, watching my every move like a hawk, or rather, a ghoul. I was simply cleaning the floor of his shop, following his orders.

I was wearing a revealing maid dress feeling totally out of my comfort zone. It was true that I had a lot of confidence in me, but of course with the right package. Being dressed like this, even in a dress, it was not fun.

But for Uta it seemed the opposite.

"Enjoying this, master?" I said trough clenched teeth.

He wanted me to call him master, simply because he liked me being submissive to him, and showing it in every way, therefore including words.

"Very much."

I cleaned the last spot and put the mop back where I got it.

After doing so, I silently walked over and stood before him, both of my feet firmly on the ground with my head low. I was waiting for my next task but it never came.

Merely silence. I could feel his heated gaze checking out my body, but I didn't dare say anything. He made it clear that if I were to break any of his foolish rules he would punish me.

At last he gave me an order. "Come here."

I walked around the desk and stood before him, still looking down. He opened his legs wider and my eyes widened in shock. "Sit."

I swallowed. "T-there is no place to sit, master."

"I gave you an order, Sarah. Sit. The. Fūck. Down."

I quickly did so, sitting on his lap. My heart was going crazy and I could feel heat rising to my cheeks. My back was to him and I hoped I would stay like this.

He grabbed my hips, making me let out a squeak and turned me side ways, so that only my profile was visible to him. "That's better."

He pushed the hair I covered the side of my face behind, behind my ear. While doing so his hand slowly trailed the lock of hair until above my cleavage.

My breathing was now ragged. I suddenly became aware that we were in his shop. The open sign wasn't turned to closed, and at any moment somebody could walk in on us.

"Master, t-the door. It's not closed. I do not wish for you to be interrupted. Please, let me close it so that you may continue with your doing."

I could hear him chuckling inwardly. "Then go."

I stood up and walked to the door, but not before getting a spank on my rear. I turned around shocked and was met with a dangerous gaze. "That's because you're trying to get away."

I felt my cheeks heat up again and quickly walked to the door and locked it. He was right, I needed space. But now I didn't have a choice.

I walked back and sat in his lap showing no hesitation.

"Open your mouth."

"Excuse me?"

"Don't talk back. Open your mouth."

I shut up and slightly opened my mouth. Slowly he slid his point finger in. It tasted, very... Delicious.

"Suck." He commanded. I was blushing Crimson red right now but did as I was told. I sucked on his finger for some time.

"Lick."

I was planning on doing that anyway.

I licked and sucked more. The person being turned on was me.

"Bite, like I'm going to bite you soon."

I didn't know what that meant, but I wasn't going to question it. I just complied. Then in one swift movement, he took his finger back and place an eyeball in my mouth.

"Chew."

I ate it. This was what is finger tasted like. He must have coated his finger with the juices of the eyeballs. Finishing the eyeball I turned my head to look at him and his delicious features.

I felt Uta junior against my butt and saw his eyes turn to an incredible bright red.

"You better do something bad. I can't wait to punish you, love."