Chapter 1

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!🙌🏽 {Edited}

I hid behind the large bushes of the garden as I watched every move that the guard in front of me preformed. He was a beta, I could sense his power but it wasn't as strong as an Alphas. An alphas power made you want to cower in force, it was instinct for anyone who dared to near one.

Grabbing an arrow from my black leather quiver, I laced it with a shot of Ember Snake venom. It would paralyze the beta for a few minutes, and he wouldn't be able to move one mystical muscle in his large body.

I aimed my bow so that it was pointed to his lower back , allowing the venom to spread towards his legs more than his arms. Finally, I let the arrow go, the sound of it kissing the night air and slicing through it, seducing me into wanting to shoot another.

"Fucking Ember.",  Grumbled the beta as he fell onto the ground, not before attempting to remove the weapon keeping his wound open. It was a failed attempt.

I silently thank my parents as I grabbed another arrow from my quiver and pulled it onto the the string of the bow. The feeling was smooth, yet sharp.

I ran towards him before he could use his mind link and wrapped and obsidian collar around his neck. That'll prevent him from informing his pack that I was here. This wasn't an option for me, it wasn't even a choice. I had to complete me parents' legacy whether I liked it or not.

"A painful collar for a bad dog.", I said in a sing-song type of voice, as I stuck the clinging pice of tape onto his full, pink lips. I could feel his eyes glaring daggers at the small of my back as I entered the house of the pack members, but nonetheless, I kept walking.

The house itself was beautiful, an aroma of warm colours and vintage furniture lay in front of my eyes. I envied those people with a disgusting passion, none of them deserved what they have.

The room I entered however, was a living room for pack members. It had endless amounts of couches, coffee tables and large televisions, enough to keep pack members entertained when they were trapped at home.

One of the TV's were open playing a childrens network. It wasn't common these days to have children in packs. The majority of them were sent to live normal lives with humans and on their 18th birthday, their memory were to be re-injected by the creator of their soul species.

A small kitchen was in front of the living room. I never liked cooking.

As soon as I heard the buzzing sound's of cameras, I moved my eyes where my ears lead me and spotted both cameras that I aimed my arrow at. Soaring through the wind, it collided into the glass of the camera and yet again, I lay unseen.

Imbeciles.

Hearing two voices speak, I shivered as I hid behind the kitchen counters and leaned on the cold metal. My ears clung onto the cold material, amplifying my hearing abilities

"Gio?", asked a woman. She was beautiful. Her long brown hair cascaded down her waist, her big brown eyes reflected the eyes of the innocent bears and her small nose looked as if it belonged to a queen. Not a leader. A queen. Her wrinkles were barely visible, but they were still there.

"Yes Abigail?" Said a tall, tanned man as he walked over to Luna Abigail and hugged her tightly, as if he were afraid to lose her. My chest constricted.

"Someones here, my wolf can sense it.", Said she. Even from behind the counter, I felt her shiver. Before they could recall my actions, I danced towards them and allowed my arrows to kiss the olive skin of the former Luna.