Chapter 11

ThHIS CHAPTER BE DEDICATED TO MY GIRL Itz_Suesue FOR BEING ONE OF MY BEST CRTICS AND FOR VOTING ON MOST MY CHAPTERS. SHE MADE THIS CHARACTER WHO IS CALLED ALLISON AND ENJOY MY HUNTERS!!!!!

I heard a faint groan which caused me to wake up from my peaceful slumber. For some reason I did not want to wake up or move from where I was currently sleeping. I usually hate sleeping and always have the urge to wake up and... Explore.

That sounded a lot like Dora the explorer...

I allowed my eyelids to be lifted and almost choked on my own saliva when I saw what was in front of my very own eyes. A bare chest. Not only was it a bare chest but, a chest with not a six but an eight freaking pack.

I lifted my head just a little, only to be met with those familiar blue eyes. Thank goodness. I was about to get of the bed when his grip on my waist tightened and this time I groaned.

"Aiden, I have to leave." I reasoned with him so that he could remove his arm from around my waist.

"No you don't." He said sounding frustrated.

"Remember what I said yesterday Aiden, I just need some space for now. Okay. It's not like I'm going to run away and never see you again." I groaned in frustration. The boy... Doesn't seem to understand that I almost died and my brother, and only family had to run away from me just to stay safe while his mate was pregnant.

I gasped as his statement hit me like a ton of bricks.

"What? Did I hurt you? My blood should've healed you." He states.

"You put your blood-" I paused to point an accusing finger at him,"in me. What am I going to become a dog now!" I yelled. I cannot and will not become a dog like them. I mean sure, I might like a few of them but to me they're still dogs.

"It won't do anything, it'll just give you better hearing and more strength for a while." He then paused to to pinch the bridge of his nose,"I though we solved this doggy situati-".

"Giraffe." I called him while crossing my arms over my chest.

"Giraffe?" He questioned and stared at me as if I had grown to necks. Yes, I said necks.

"Giraffe." I stated proudly, Proud of my nickname for him.

"Giraffe?" He asked again. Are wolves really that dumb. I was about to speak when he cut me off by asking the stupidest question of them all,"Why giraffe?".

"That's for me to keep and for you to find out. Oh, and your the only giraffe here. Other than Leah, the rest are dogs." I said while shrugging like I didn't care that I just called his entire family a bunch of dogs.

"Okayyy." He said, slurring out the 'Y'.

"I need to check on Leah. So please let go of my waist." I pleaded.

Fortunately, he let go of my waist and allowed me to stand up. I waved him a quick, small goodbye before checking the whole house for Leah.

While walking around the house I bumped into a broad, muscular chest and fell butt first on the ground. The same happened to clumsy guy.

"Watch out douche bag. I just got stabbed here people." I stated to mr clumsy. I looked in front of me, only to be met with my best friend for life...

Giavano!

We both eventually stood up and dusted the imaginary dust of our clothes. I looked into Giavanos eyes, only to be met with so much sympathy.

"Hey, about your brother. He's n-" he was cut of by a loud squeal. I turned around, only to be met with Leah's happy eyes. I ran over to her and embraced her small frame. I hugged her so tight that she even asked me , and I quote 'okay hulk, you can let go now.'