Chapter 25

LAST CHAPTERS CLIFF HANGER....

LEFT YOU HANGING....

RIGHTTT?????

VOTE, FOLLOW AND COMMENT!

ON WITH THE CHAPTER!

"Can I mark you?"

I stared up at him with wide eyes, catching the slight change of color in his addictive eyes signalling his edging wolf.

"Aiden, your wolfs out-" I started to explain but he cut me of quicker than the speed of light by crashing his lips onto mine, sending bolts of electricity to run through my veins.

I involuntarily moaned into his mouth as his warm hands roamed my cold skinned body freely, not even asking for permission.

He grabbed my small hand and brought it up to his chest, allowing me to feel his heart that was currently beating at a rapid rate.

Aiden pulled away first and started at my bare neck. He leaned in so that his lips were grazing the top of my ear.

"Touch me, i'm yours." He demanded in a breathy tone, his voice huskier then usual making my stomach churn.

Don't have to tell me twice.

My cold hands sent shivers down his spine as they roamed freely across his soft, scarred skin.

He gave my neck feather like pecks, looking for the perfect spot to mark me and make me his forever, til death.

I heard him growl lustfully as my hands reached the waist band of his boxers, pulling the hem of his boxers slightly, I let go seconds later, allowing the fabric to kiss his pale skin

Moaning slightly as Aiden found the perfect spot to mark me on my neck, I tightened my grip on his waist, my nails digging into his soft skin and leaving marks.

I felt Aiden smirk slightly as his teeth slightly grazed my neck's sensitive skin, teasing me to the point of agony.

His canines extended and before I could stop him, he harshly bit down on my skin.

The feeling of pain exploded throughout my upper body. I let out a cry of pain as Aiden's teeth were still sinking into my neck, going deeper than needed.

"Aiden, stop-" I paused as a sob escaped my throat. "You can let go now!"

I felt no pleasure what so ever as the pain was becoming unbearable.

"A-aiden!" I shouted.

I looked down, only to find Aidens eyes pitch black, showing no emotion what so ever.

My shout seemed to snap Aiden out of his possessive, horrifying trance as his once pitch black eyes, were now back to their ocean blue.

He started at me in confusion, his eyes not leaving mine.

"What? Why are you in pain?" He asked, his confused eyes roaming my whole body until, his eyes found my neck.

He. Looked. Horrified.

I tried to raise my head and sit up but my neck burnt like hell.

"Fu#k!" Shouted Aiden as he put one hand under my knees and the other on my back and lifted me up.

The bed sheets were covered in blood, my blood.

He broke down the door and started running down the empty hallway as he carried me effortlessly in his muscular arms.

My ears started to ring and I groaned in annoyance. That action it self caused Aiden to sprint faster to wherever he was sprinting to.

Breaking down another door, Aiden started shouting out a name I couldn't really make out as the ringing in my ears was getting louder.