Chapter 12

HEY GUYS!

THS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT DIED IN THE ORLANDO CLUB SHOOTING!

MAY THEIR SOULS REST IN PEICE AND LETS GET ON WITH THE CHAPTER!

I put my hand over my mouth to restrain myself from screaming. I stood there, wide eyed at what was in front of me.

This Allison girl, was surrounded with ice. Her whole room was basically... Frozen. I was afraid that if I walked in the room, I would slip because of the icy floors. Her back was currently facing me so I had no idea what to do and why Mr. Wolf guy told me to see her.

"Hey, um.. Can you please turn around?" I asked as nicely as I could.

The girl who I think is Allison, instantly faced me. She stood up and walked over to me while tilting her head.

"Why aren't you running away?" She asked, confused to why I was still here."Everyone I know would runaway if they saw this." She sadly stated, a frown appearing on her small face. I nodded.

"Well, your father threatened to trap me here if I didn't come to see you so here I am." I explained so that she would understand.

"Make her mad!" He shouted.

"Why?" She shouted back. Seconds later, he was right next to me giving Allison a if-you-disobey-me-you-die look. She cowered away and nodded. He looked as if he was mind linking her.

Talk about being rude... Im right here!

She nodded then looked at me while I stared at her fathers retreating figure. Once his figure was out of sight I looked back at her.

"You know you're a bitch right?" She stated.

What

In

The

Actual

Chocolate fudge cake?

"Well, I'm not the female dog." I stated.

"I'm not a werewolf, f@ck face." She said in a duh tone."It's all your fault your families dead you know." She explained while I stared at her with wide eyes.

That son of a biscuit...

I was about to speak when she cut me of my raising her hand.

"You just had to stay at home and watch tv while your parents were being attacked by rogues rig-" this time, I cut her of.

"IT WASN'T MY FAULT!" I roared and shockingly enough, my roar turned all the lights in this families dungeon they call a house of. Turn them of? More like broke them.

"I'm sorry, i didn't mean any of that. It's just that my father told me to get you mad and I know of have to obey him." She explained. I nodded in return and accepted the poor girls apology.

I grabbed her arm and dragged her out of her room and into the fire exit I used last time to leave the place.

"What are you doing? He'll kill me if I leave without his permission." Hissed Allison. I stopped walking up the stairs and looked down at her fear covered expression. I let go of her hand and sighed frustratedly.