In the beginning

"Steal a glance and don't get caught by nobody."

Edd was damn good at hiding the fact that he was attracted to to other guys. Everyone thought the object of his affection was science but no...really it was his bully and school jock, Kevin. He would only steal a glance here and there nobody knew and he never got caught.

Unlike Eddy, he never hated Kevin and avoided fighting with him in hope that maybe he would someday return the feeling although he never tried telling Kevin.
oh well another day then, when he had the courage.

-Kevin-
Kevin couldn't focus on the task at hand.

 Why? That double dweeb wouldn't leave his head. 

Why? He just a nerd. Nothing special, right? 

So why? He's the captain of the football team he had to keep his graded up but all he could think about was that dork.

But why? His eyes wandered over to Edd who was looking back at him but as soon as they locked eyes Edd looked away.

Why? Why did Kevin's heart suddenly speed up? 

He had alway had a strange feeling around the dork but never understood why.

It's time to find out.

He jotted down a note:

Meet me in the junkyard after dark. Be alone.

He threw the note at Edd hitting him in the head without trying.

He watched him read the letter. Before reserving a nod in response.

And thus our story begins.