Confessions?

It's just before dark and Edd leaves saying he was going to help a friend with some school project.

Oh, course he lied to his parents how could he tell them the truth.

Oh yeah, mom, dad, I'm going to go met the kid who bullies me and my friend in the junkyard after dark by myself.

Yeah...that wasn't happening.

He made his way to the junkyard without being seen thankfully.

Kevin was just inside the gates he saw Edd and started walking off. Edd followed him till they could no longer see the street.

"Alright, double dweeb!? Why can't I get you out of my head!?" He said partly yelling.

"P-pardon?"

"Don't play stupid! It's your fault sock head!"

"I don't understand what you're getting at. What did I do?"

Kevin wasn't even listening at this point he had one thing on his mind and went for it. He right out kissed Edd and the dork didn't resist.

Kevin pulled away when reality set in of what he just did.

"Don't you dare tell anyone about this."

"I won't but can I ask why you kissed me?"

"I'm...not sure... just meet me here tomorrow."

That wasn't the answer Edd was looking for.

"Can he really love me and not know it?"

Kevin started walking away he didn't get far before Edd grabbed a hold of his sleeve.

Edd hung his head low while Kevin stared at him, silence fell for what seemed like forever, finally Kevin broke the silence.

"Come on. I'll walk you home. It's late no one will see us."

"Kevin, are you sure?"

"Do you want me to walk you home or not?"

Edd smiled shyly and walked beside Kevin at the exit of the junkyard Edd found enough courage to try to hold Kevin's hand but the second their hands touched Kevin pulled away.

He tried again, this time, Kevin locked his fingers with his. His hands were a bit larger and rough most likely from working on his bike all the time.

Edd's heartbeat was out of control but in the best way, while Kevin was too embarrassed to look at Edd but it was the best moment.

Kevin stopped in front of Edd's house.

"I'll see you tomorrow and remember what I said nobody can know about tonight." With that, he walked off.

-Kevin pov-

Kevin ran up the stairs to his room and threw himself on his bed what the hell was he thinking kissing a dork then holding hands and walking him home.

That kiss thou...he didn't hate it in fact he was going to kiss him goodbye but didn't and holding his hand, his soft hand...

Kevin suddenly slipped himself what was he thinking. Tomorrow is another day and this will all be a dream.

Or so he thinks