Stay Away!

Late into the night Kevin climbed into Edd's room again but this time Edd was asleep.

-Edd-

He ignored me all day. Did I do something wrong? No this is for the best. But what he said last night...no this is how it has to be.

As Edd laid in bed thoughts running through his head. He heard footsteps behind him. Then a hand grabbed him forcing him on his back.

"Kev- mm" he was cut off by Kevin's lips on his. Out of surprise Edd tried to push Kevin away but Kevin had other plans and pinned his hand above his head with one hand and slid his other hand under the smaller boys shirt. He staddle the younger boys waist. He pulled away from Kevin.

"Please Kevin stop this!" Kevin ignored him and kissed down his neck.

"You should be quite you wouldn't want your parents to wake up and see you doing this with another man. Wouldn't that be bad if everyone found out the school nerd is gay and how you came on to me. Your friends wouldn't want to be around you anymore."

"You wouldn't."

"Disobey me and find out."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Stay away from Nazz."

"Why? She's a friend. Why should I stay away from her?"

"Because I said so! Got it! If I ever see you hugging her again I'll...."

"You saw us...she saw you last night...she thought there was something between us."

"What did you tell her?"

"I lied to her.... I told her you were struggling in a class and I was tutoring you in secret."

"Good..... I think you deserve a reward."

Kevin down and kissed Edd tenderly and released his grip on the Edd. Edd put his arms around Kevin's neck pulling him closer. Kevin pulled away first.

"I won't ask you to stay away from the other Ed's but smile at me the way you smile at them." Kevin whispered in his ear.

"Are you jealous?"

Kevin only answered with a kiss.

Knock! knock! "Edward, are you still awake?"

"I was just getting to bed, mom." Edd said in a bit of a panic.

"Ok, good night then."

"Good night Mom."

"I should go before we're caught." Kevin said and with one more kiss he left the way he came.

"Kevin was jealous..... he has to having some feelings for me but how do I get him to say it?"