Questionable Intentions

Sunlight poured in the window of Kevin's room. He had tossed and turned all night.Unable to sleep.

"What would I have done if his mom hadn't knock on the door?"

"Kevin! Get ready for school!." His dad yelled from behind the closed door.

"Can I really show my face around him after what I tried to do? Then again he didn't really fight me, in fact he pulled me closer."

"Boy, did you hear me!!" His dad called again.

"I'm up!" Kevin yelled back for no other reason then to shut him up.

"Would I have gone that far and if I had would Double D let me."

-Edd-

Edd pulled himself out of bed his body unwilling to move. He barely slept at all. He tried to fall asleep reading but instead of getting lost in a book he was lost in his own mind. He ran over ever thing that could have happened last night had his mom not knock on his bedroom door.

"What kind of reward would Kevin had given my?" Edd blush at all the possible outcomes.

"Edward, dear. your breakfast is getting cold." Edd had a sudden bitter feel toward his mother. It was her fault that he will never know what Kevin had planned to do.

"Yes, Mother." Edd snapped not hiding the bitterness in his own words.

"Edward, is something wrong?"

Edd didn't bother to answer. He threw on his cloths and grabbed his school bag. He stepped out of his bedroom where his mother stood her concern clear on her face. Edd pushed passed her.

"Edward, if something is wrong you can tell your mother."

Edd didn't bother replying instead he walked out without another word. 

Never had he felt any bitterness towards anyone let alone his parents but darn it, it's her fault. As he walked to school obviously too early he caught a glimpse of Kevin walking just ahead of him. His face heated up at the thought of last night. Of course he wanted to know but what was he suppose to do right now. 

"Should I say something to him or act like nothing happened? Well...technically nothing did happen."

-Kevin-

Kevin glanced over his shoulder hearing footsteps behind him. Edd walked slowly behind him being sure to keep his distant.

"Is he upset about last night? I wouldn't blame him. Who knows how  far I would have gone. Two  more days till Saturday I'll make it up to him."