1 -Zahara

04/24/2024 Update -  I will be revising this story, it's hella old and I may have a ton of mistakes so stay tuned for the revision. Hope you enjoy the book even if you continue to read. 

Love all my supporters! 

"Okay here we go, 1 2 3 4." I snap my fingers as I go over the routine I had just taught the girls over an hour ago. Their fast learners so it was a piece of cake.

"Now...step squat...right, right. There we go.!!" I turn on my feet facing the girls as they roll there hips in sync with the music. I scan the ladies making sure there on point, and I spot Nessa a few beats off. "Alright stop...stop. Nessa what's going on honey? your were doing fine not too long ago." I asked leaning back on the mirror.

"I'm sorry Ms.Zahara I'm feeling a little dizzy."

I sighed putting my hands on my hips. "Alrite you can sit it out this time." I saying motioning her over.

She jogs over then grabs her bottle of water-guzzling it down, taking it to the head.

I clap my hands to get their attention back. "Alright were gonna run through it one more time, let's go!!."

After going over the dance routine once again I allow everyone to leave. I grab my duffel bag filled with my dance gear, and I grab my radio. I set them all on the table as I turn off the lights in the dance room, and make sure everything is okay. I lock up, and then I head to the front desk conveying my items with me.

"Alrite Anita I'm leaving can you clock me out?"

"Sure thing Zahara...get home safely," Anita says winking at me flashing her dashing smile.

I giggle. "I will....see ya tomorrow." I wave as I'm walking towards the double doors. I push it open feeling the cold air attack my skin.

"Wooooo it's cold." I say as my phone goes off in my pocket.

I fish it out in a hurry. "Hello?"

"Baby you ready for me to come to get you?" Rebekah asks in a very giddy tone.

"Yeah you called just in time....I'll be outside," I say walking towards the bus stop to sit on the bench.

"Okay....ill be there in 10."

"Alrite." I hang up. Rebekah is my girlfriend, we've been together for a year now, and it has been amazing. We argue every now and then but soon after we have makeup sex which consists of extreme orgasms all night long. And that's when the sex is at its best because Rebekah gets off on rough, and dominant sex. When I first met Rebekah it was at the movie theater downtown. She was in front of me in line for the concession stand. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her, every time she would catch me staring I would turn away acting as if I was innocent. After a few glimpses, and glares she finally said something to me.

"You must like what you see..huh?" She says facing me with a smirk on her face.

"Huh...what are you talking about?" I ask trying to act like I don't know what she's talking about.

"You.....gawking at me like I'm a piece of steak or something." She says point at me.

More like a slice of red velvet cake. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Deny all you want...I saw your eyes roaming across my breast, and down to my ass." She says stepping closer to me.

When she stepped closer to me I got wet instantly. She's fine as fuck with her beautiful blended hair. I love the way she's wearing it up in a bun with strands falling to the side.