16 -Zahara PT.1- Epic Ending

Zahara

“Let….go of me.” I struggle to say as Rebekah tightens her grip around my neck. I reach up clawing at her face but she doesn’t let go she’s trying to end my life because she’s not letting me explain the situation as to why I stepped out on her.

“You fucking whore!!” Rebekah spats spitting in my face, gripping my neck harder than before. Just as my vision was becoming blurred someone burst into the front door which causes Rebekah to jump right off of me.

“ZAHARA!!” I hear a voice yell then I rub my neck getting up from the floor to see that it was Asia. I begin to run towards her but I’m snatched back by my arm. And Rebekah has a sharp object pointed towards my neck.

“Let her go, or I will shoot.” Asia says threatening Rebekah. Pulling a gun out of her coat she aims it towards Rebekah which pisses her off even more.

“FUCK YOU!!… I was about to kill her anyway.” Rebekah says then I feel a blade run across my neck, at first I thought it was her just imitating what she would do but when I felt liquid dripping own my neck I immediately fell to the ground holding my neck to stop the bleeding.

“YOU BITCH!” Asia yells then runs towards Rebekah. Their tussling with each other, right above me as if I wasn’t laying here about to die. I close my eyes, and I lie my head on the soft carpet that’s placed throughout the whole den. Hoping I don’t slip away from life.

Comment if you want me to update the next chapter TODAY !!