Chapter 6: precious Will

(Its possible this is unedited- I actually didn't plan on updating at all to be honest... Should I continue?)

"DIPPER!" A girly voice yelled making the brunette jerk awake. "Ugh mabel, I'm trying to sleep" He groaned, shifting up a bit. "Well, excuse me. I knew you were a lady killer but I had no idea you were also into dudes" She chuckled evilly. Dipper looked down and saw a peaceful sleeping Will.

"Oh my f***" Dipper gasped. Will had bags under his eyes and he looked like he would be sleeping for a while. Then a click was heard. "I'll keep this for blackmail" Mabel chuckled walking out of the room. Dipper groaned "Dammit". Staring back at Will, He held him up a bit to get off the couch.

Dipper went his room to get changed into jeans and a blue shirt. He decided to get Will some clothes as well. Then he saw black jeans and light blue sweater from his '8th grade phase'. He shivered a bit but it looked like it would fit Will. Walking back downstairs, he left the clothes on the couch for when Will woke up.

Around 12, Will stirred up. "Nhm" He moaned a bit, feeling cold "Bill~ don't forget Sunday is spaghetti night". His eyes were closed until he felt himself roll off his 'bed'. Instantly his eyes bursted open to find himself lying on a wooden floor. Getting up he saw a pair of clothes on the couch, and no bed.

"Oh, I forgot" murmured Will, remembering last night's events. He took the clothes and quickly changed. he was able to change fast because of work. He saw himself in the mirror, the sweatshirt was a little big but overall it fit.

Will scratched his bed head while walking around. To be honest, he was very lost. The only room's he had been to in Dipper's house was the party room and the living room. "Oh my, how can people live in such space?" He mumbled to himself, spinning around a bit.

Will stopped at a large room. Inside had pictures of what looked like Dipper's family. He was confused by the fact that Dipper's parent's weren't in the picture. Most of the pictures seemed so fake and unhappy. Yet Will looked at one picture that was knocked over on the floor. It was a smiling 2 year old Dipper and Mabel at what seemed to be a park and Stanford plus Stanley hugging both of them.

Then there was a familiar picture. One of Dipper holding a blue triangle, a smile on his face. It was cracked and was in the corner of the room.

"What are you doing" A voice said behind Will, making him 'eep'. Turning around, He came face to face with a angry Dipper. "O-oh.. Well I got lost so I just walked around" Will mumbled but the look on Dipper's face wasn't forgiving. "Get out Wimp" Dipper growled, leaving the room and slamming the door.

Will felt tears come to his eyes, shrinking a bit at his words. He slowly got up and looked for the exit. Retracing his steps, he made it out. "I don't get humans at all" He sighed, kicking the ground a bit.

Will walked into town, whistling to the sound of passing car radios. Then he began to hum to a jazz beat coming from a nearby store. "Da~ da ta badadadada" He sang a bit, laughing. Saturday's were always an experience. "What to do" He mumbled to himself.

He walked to the bar which at the moment was closed. He snuck in by the back, using his private keys. In his dressing room, Will put on makeup, A beanie, and a scarf. To him, it was freezing but it was also stylish. Quickly cleaning up, Will went back out. "Might as well treat myself on my day off" He chuckled, skipping off to a pastry shop.

"So your little boyfriend left" A brunette chuckled. Another brunette pushed her "He isn't my boyfriend I don't even like him!". The girl snorted "The picture speaks for itself Dipper" "Shut it pig face" "F***boi". The two began to argue before Robbie had to pull the two away. "Don't touch me" they both growled at the black haired boy.

Mabel was forcing Dipper to buy him stuff around town so the picture wouldn't be leaked. It was driving Dipper mad but he went along with it. "Whoa isn't that the blue haired waitress" Robbie gasped, pointing toward a store.

Will was playing hop scotch with some random kids, of course he met the parents first before randomly planning with them. He did ask for permission. "Your so bad at this" A young girl giggled when Will fell, again. "Hmph, I thought I was getting the hang of it" He joked, wiping the dust off.

"Come on kids it's time to go" The parents called, waving will goodbye. He waved back with a grin "hope to see you again sometime". He twirled the other way around and made his way down the block. "What is that idiot doing?" Dipper growled, wanting to talk to the usual human. Luckily, Robbie held him back and they decided to 'Stalk' him instead.

"Are you sure this is legal?" Robbie asked Mabel, since it was her idea. She shrugged "No but if you tell anyone, I'll curse your dreams". Robbie stayed silent after that.

"Aw these bunnies are so cute!" Will giggled, petting some wild bunnies. They just came up to him, which was honestly weird. He began to feed them food but a near by police officer began to yell at him. "I-Im sorry" He sobbed. The police officer pushed him a bit before going on his way. Will stared back at him before letting a long sigh out.

He skipped away and the trio followed him, all the way to his home. Outside were the waitresses from the bar,  or so they assumed. "Bill!" He called out, waving his hand. They thought Bill would have replied but instead he hit him in the face with a water balloon. "Pinetree said this is suppose to be fun, he was right" Bill laughed doubling over.

Will pouted before taking his sweater off, including his hat and scarf. "Im gonna get-" He started but he heard a few gasps. Bill apparently heard them too because he stood up.

"They heard us" Mabel whispered. Dipper couldn't even move. He was so surprised because of Will's back. He had a huge Cipher Wheel on his back, Him and Mabel heard about it when they were 12, and even tried to discover it's mysteries. Robbie got up and bolted away.

"Hey Will, Should I kill him?" Bill chuckled, making a blue flame come out of his hand. Will shot him a glare before spitting out a 'No'. He sighed a bit, putting his hand through his hair, before putting on a grin. "They don't know about what the sign is, we'll be fine... I hope" He began to sob a bit.

Bill rolled his eyes and went back inside, leaving Will alone. "Dipper, Mabel, I know you are there" He mumbled, back facing them. Dipper got up and Mabel ran off. "What exactly are you Will, what have you been hiding. I hardly even know you!" Dipper growled, feeling sort of betrayed.

"I'll tell you everything okay? Just please forgive me after" Will said holding onto Dipper's hands and looking into his eyes. Then everything went blank.