What Happened

"How can you lost a tiny human girl in a house full of supernatural men that has senses that could put a dog to shame!"

Johnson, Xerxes, Micah, and Adriano remained silent while Sylvester glared at the red-faced Mariano. Ever since Johnson told him what happened, the vampire had been ranting on and on for quite some time. His face had already turned tomato-red from how hard he had been yelling and cursing them in different languages that even some of them didn't know.

"Really bitch? Really?" Sylvester exclaimed, annoyed.

Mariano looked at him exasperated, but Sylvester didn't even look a bit remorseful. They all knew how Sylvester was susceptible when it comes to his kind being insulted and being compared or mentioned to be part of the pesky household animal's kin.

"I'm sorry but I am really not in the mood to argue about whether you're a canine or something else entirely okay? I need to know how did Thalia leave in a house full of supernatural creatures!" Mariano heaved, his throat hurts from all the yelling he had done over the past few minutes.

Adriano crossed his arms over his chest and looked at Mariano, "Look here angry pants, first of all, Johnson and I were with you earlier remember? While Xerxes and Micah was held captive until our so-called rescue operation and last but not the least, instead of screaming your head of like a freaking idiot, why don't you find her instead? She wouldn't get that far without a car nor a single person to help her." Adriano said, flatly.

Johnson nodded his head eagerly, "Yeah. Adriano's house isn't exactly located in the suburbs. There are no cars that pass here and not a single gas station where she can call a cab."

Mariano remained motionless and looked to be deep in thought as he thought of the possibilities of how could Thalia disappear so easily without so much of a trace. He wouldn't admit it to his friends, but Mariano was extremely worried for Thalia. He didn't know if she got raped, murdered or worse Luciano got to her.

Either way, he needs to find her quickly because he wouldn't know what to do if something happened to her especially in an unfamiliar place.

"Look, Yano. Thalia is a bright young girl, but she can be a bit..." Xerxes paused, trying to find the words in his mind. "Unstable?" He offered, turning all eyes on him. Xerxes lifted his hands up in surrender and tried to look guilty.

"Yeah! The girl isn't far away! I bet you right now she can still be on that road, roaming all alone." Micah chimed in. The guys looked at him weirdly and shook off their heads. Micah didn't know the girl but he does seem to try his best to offer some help.

Sylvester cleared his throat and he got their attention, "She doesn't have any shoes with her!" He said, feeling like he just told them the most important detail of the day.

Mariano glared at him and shook his head in disappointment. He should've not left her all alone, if he didn't trust her that much, she would still be safe and sound with them.