WE SHOULD ALL JUST STAB CAESAR.

[okay before all, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY FIRST RANT. ten votes means a lot to me and we got that in less than five days AHHH. without ten, it would be impossible to get a hundred, and that's pretty much a million if you add five zeroes. ANYWAY THANK YOU BLESS YOU—times that to two if you're still here YAY ENJOY]

 ANYWAY THANK YOU BLESS YOU—times that to two if you're still here YAY ENJOY]

there are different kinds of caesars. they have their own personalities AND it's a guarantee that they're not my favorite people. i'm going to go through the ones i, unfortunately, have acquainted myself with, and perhaps in the process of reading this, you'll find that there are people you know who are actually caesars (AND MAYBE YOU'RE ONE, TOO).

1. CHARISMATIC CAESARS

these caesars are liked by everyone, but hated by everyone as well. you see, liking (or loving) someone isn't the opposite of hating someone. indifference is. so it is possible to like someone you hate. that is the case with these kind of caesars. THEY CAN GET SO ANNOYING. THEY'RE SO OBNOXIOUS. AND WE KNOW THAT. but despite this, we find ourselves still drawn to them. we still want their attention, and we don't make ways to get them out of our lives even though we hold negative emotions towards them. an example is regina george.

remember what cady heron once said about her?

"the thing about hanging out with regina was that i could hate her, and at the same time, i still wanted her to like me."

^ that's exactly how charismatic caesars make us feel. there's something about them that still make them likeable. there are times that they get TOO MUCH, right? caesars, in general, are full of themselves. they think they're superior to everyone else, and they have their own ways of wearing this pride that they have. in the case of charismatic leaders, they wear it like a crown. there's no hiding it.

2. LOWKEY CAESARS

i tell you, these are the scariest. you don't know how they genuinely feel about you. i feel like i'm in a constant push or pull situation with these people. they're just so hard to understand and decipher. they could be so nice when you're with them but talk utter trash about you behind your back. they're definite contenders for the top spot in my who-to-avoid list. 

you'll want to stay away from these people to be safe from any drama and false accusations. it's either that or you play along in their games and pretend to actually like them. BUT that would mean becoming like them, and of course, becoming a caesar is the last thing you'd want.

plus, it's hard to determine which people fall under this category. being two-faced is already their talent AND it's their power. do your best to avoid these people. DO NOT TRUST THEM. trusting them will make you very vulnerable so beware.

3. BOGUS CAESARS

now, the bogus caesars aren't really caesars, but they do give the impression that they are. they like making casual jokes about superiority and claiming talents that they don't really have. [dis kinda me] although their aim is to be funny, these caesars sometimes come out as annoying and quite insensitive. they tend to forget that not everyone would understand their jokes, especially those who they haven't closely acquainted themselves with.

they can sound obnoxious and full of themselves, but out of all the three, they're the most tolerable. it also helps if you tell them to stop, and remind them when they've gone too far. 

so in conclusion, ALL CAESARS MUST BE STOPPED. THEY NEED TO BE ELIMINATED, AND THE ONLY WEAPONS TO BE USED ARE WORDS OR NONE AT ALL. we either talk to them and make them realize how shitty they're making people feel by confronting them with how messed up their insensitivity is, or ignore them until they get slapped with the fact that they are not some supreme being BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT. EVERYONE'S EQUAL. TELL THEM THAT.

great. cool. thank you.