The Girl called Robin Hood

Summary:

Hello my name is Robin Hood. Or, well, that's my nickname. Nobody knows my real name and they don't need to know. I was abandoned at 7 years old and was forced to find a way to survive on my own. I've always been... different. It seems I've always been smarter then I should be. So, I did what any person wouldn't have thought a 7 year old could do and built a fort. The thing is, my fort is special. It's underground, has electricity, and even running water. It has a bathroom with a shower, lights, a TV, a kitchen, spare bedrooms, a living room, storage rooms for my weapons, my training room, and a creative workshop. In my creative workshop, there is a place for me to paint and draw, a place to write, and a place to practice music.

In my training room, which is huge, I have a place for archery, and a place to practice with swords along with other assorted goodies. My kitchen has all the essentials such as a fridge, microwave, stove, cabinets, a sink and a table set. I painted the kitchen in a dark blue thinking the color fit. In the living room, which is a dark purple color, I have a large couch, a recliner, a coffee table, a big flat screen TV with a DVD player and an entire wall filled with my favorite movies. The bathroom, which was done in a nice bright blue color, has a sink, a shower, a HUGE bathtub and, of course, a toilet. The spare bedrooms had large closets, TV's and large shared bathrooms.

My bedroom was painted a dark green, the ceiling and carpet were brown and the doors were the same blue as the bathroom. My bedroom has its own personal bathroom, a walk in closet, a huge king-sized bed, a TV that hung on the wall in front of my bed, and a nightstand where I have personal stuff and a lamp. My bed has silk sheets and blankets with the pattern of falling leaves. It matched my room perfectly. I also have heat. The thing is, I steal all this electricity and heat from some rich family that doesn't even check the bills they pay. They just pay them without caring, which is great so I don't worry about being cutoff. There are some secret exits in-case of emergency. One under my bed, one in my closet, one in my bathroom, two in my kitchen, three in my workshop, three in my training room, one in my storage room, and one under the bed in each spare bedroom. 

 It's my home. It's part of me and what I do. I love what I do. I steal stuff from rich snobs and give it to poor people, who I know wont use it to buy alcohol or drugs. I also take in homeless kids from time to time and find them good homes. It makes me happy to know I'm helping someone without hurting someone else. I also help stop crimes, like if someone robs a bank and I'm close, ill stop them. The cops in town call me a hero, while some people think I'm just a stupid girl who could get hurt.

They can't stop me though, or try and find me, because nobody knows what I look like or my name. When I do this stuff I usually wear a dark green robe and hood. The robe isn't an actual robe, more like a cloak that goes to a little above my knee's, with a hood that shields my hair and my face. I wear a mask also just in case someone get's a glance at my face This is my life, one I'm proud of and wouldn't change for anything.