Happy Law

"(Y/N)! (Y/N) WAKE UP! You have to see this!... (Y/N)!" - Penguin banged on the other side of the door.

"W-What?" - You woke up dizzy and pinned down by two sleepy Laws, each grabbing one of your arms - "W-Wait just a-a minute!"

Both pouted at the same time when you tried to get up, with some effort you managed to free yourself from their embrace by pulling them closer, making them hug each other instead.

"HURRY!" - You put on a jacket and ran outside in pyjamas still barefooted.

Penguin pulled you to the kitchen, where the fenomenon was happening, miraculously without perving over your super tiny shorts...

"Ready! Who wants more eggs?" - A lively cook turned around with a frying pan - "(Y/N)!"

He jumped on you as soon as his eyes laid on your figure. Bepo grabbed the flying frying pan on time before it fell on the ground.

"Good morning my sleeping beauty!" - He hugged you tigh and kissed your forehead - "What would you like for breakfast? I'm cooking so don't be shy!"

You froze narrowing your eyes.

"Bread."

"Hm. Not recommended by the chef but... Ok!" - He pouted cutely in the begining and then smiled turning around.

"IT'S A MIRACLE!" - You yelled in tears of joy - "MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!"

"MERRY CHRISTMAS (Y/N)!" - The crew cried along with you.

You and the crew observed attentively every movement of your joyfull captain. He somehow managed to get the bread for the toasts thanks to his powers. Needless to say his cooking was horrible in the end, but you still ate it.

After breakfast, Law picked up the plates, washed and dried them as you and the crew remained sat still at the table, observing, still waiting for that "You've been pranked!" or "Thought I'd say that you mindless idiots?! Now get to work!" shout from your captain. But he stayed the same.

Of course, as much as you and the crew would love to stay with this nice and better version of Law, you still had work to do, and the other captains to catch... It was going to be a long week...

"Wait!" - He yelled before any of you stepped outside the kitchen.

Everyone stopped instantly, used to carring out captain's orders despite the current changes. He quickly made his way in front of the the kitchen's door and called your attention with a very audible cough.

"Crew, I want you to work hard today and be carefull!" - You all smiled at this but still had a confused look as he suddenly opened his arms and pointed towards his apron.

"Kiss the cook." - Penguin read with flushed cheeks as well as everyone else.

Everyone stood awkwardly not knowing if either they should or not kiss the captain until Bepo took the initiative and ran to him with open arms, kissing his cheek.

"That's my cutie best bud!" - Law hugged him tight, slightly pulling him off the ground, and returning the kiss - "Have a good day at work!"