Angry Law

Falling...

You felt yourself falling with great speed as if you had jumped from a skyscraper to a never ending fall, in a never ending crater envolving you in nothing but darkness.

You kept falling and falling... 

Until your brain stirred you awake and your eyelids shot open, only to be closed right after thanks to the bright light.

With a panicking heart you forced your eyes to slowly ajust to what now you could describe as a beautiful sunrise. 

Sighing, you relaxed your muscles and slowly turned your head observing the irregular ceiling above you that seemed to be made of rocks, like a cave.

Suddenly you felt a warm breath down your neck...

Your poor heart accelerated again. Now that you came to your senses what felt before like a warm and cosy blanket wrapped around you now felt like a crushing weight, or rather, body. 

Searching for the memories of yesterday, you gulped, scared of the possibility... You couldn't remember how you got here, in fact you couldn't remember anything after angry Law killing passionate Law. He couldn't possibly have done something to you... you would remember... wouldn't you?

Taking a deep breath you slowly continued to your head, despite not being ready to face him at all. 

His cold and tired red eyes stared at you anxiously as if he had been waiting for you to wake up all this time. His lips formed a small smirk upon noticing your frightened expression.

Your trembling lips parted in a useless atempt to greet him. Your mind couldn't come up with a way of relieving the tension in the air. Your body, too scared of moving itself, remained still with your ripping its way out of your chest.

"Aren't you going to greet me? My little (Y/N)..." - His smirk disappeared as his body moved to hover yours - "Are you still hung up on what that scum said? They were all lies. It's ok now... I killed him. He'll never bother us ever again."

His terrifying smile send shivers down your spine and your nerves jolted your body away with his touch. His caressing hand took the strands out of your face as his eyes admired his work on you.

  "You. Are. Mine. Understood my queen? You're not going anywhere away from us, or rather, from me." - He finished his sentence with a kiss on your forehead and got up, reaching out his hand for you right after.

You nodded and took his hand carefully. His strong hand pulled you up impatiently, making you hit his chest hard.

"Are you hungry? I'll get you whatever you want, just tell me. Don't be shy..." - As he awaited for your answer he used his powers to transfer an arranged table beside you two and take out the king sized bed you slept on before.

"J-Just some cereal will d-do... Umm... Where d-did you get t-these?" - Unsure of the limitations to his short temper you sat quiety with him.

"From anywhere." - He admired your beauty longingly with his chin laid on his hand and elbow on the table.