The end

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" - You woke up screaming and sweeting like a pig.

Trashing around in atempt to free yourself from chains that binded your body down.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" - You recognised some voices - "It's just us! Sachi and Penguin! Please stop! You're going to open your wound again!"

As you moved your arms and legs around the dark spots in your eyes began to disappear. Your vision cleared and alowed you to recognise your two holders. You stoped punching and kicking the air to observe your surroudings.

"Sachi... Penguin..." - Tears filled your eyes in happiness and your hands pulled the two idiots towards your bone crushing hug - "I'm not dead! I'm not dead! I'M NOT DEAD!"

As you began to cry, both men panicked, not knowing what to do except to call their captain. Sachi quickly left, leaving you with penguin who assured you no one was dead and everything was fine.

"I just had the scariest, weirdest, cutest, sexiest, horniest, most horrifying dream of my entire life!" - You ranted out as your captain and favourite bear came in with Sachi - "You were there. You were there too. And you! And you! Everyone!"

"(Y/N)-ya calm down. It was all just a dream." - Law came walked towards you and took your wrist, only to have it yanked back by you.

Your dream had afected you greatly, especially the last part...

"You killed me..." - You trembled with the memory.

"It was all just a dream." - Law sat down on his doctor chair beside your bed and looked you in the eyes - "You... almost killed yourself in real life."

"I don't remember..." - Your doubtful mind still couldn't bring itself to believe him.

"It's true (Y/N)-chan. You almost died in a fight two weeks ago against the Eustass' crew." - Bepo's eyes filled with tears just as Sachi's and Penguin's did - "You took a bullet for us... We didn't think you'd make it!"

The tension in the room became too much as you and the other three cried non stop.

"I thought I'd never see you too." - You revealed - "I dreamed... I dreamed..." - For a moment you doubted wether or not to tell them, knowing he too would know - "I dreamed captain gave up on us, that he gave up on his dream. And then he... killed me."

"Well that's not going to happen!" - Law got up instantly and walked towards the door - "I'm not giving up on the crew or you... I'll see you when you've calmed down more."

With that he left and the group called the rest of the crew members to greet you.

You were very happy to meet everyone again. They explained how the battle took place, how their captain lead them to victory once more and how he managed to save you.

You begun feeling guilty, Law had saved you and in return you had come up with a scary dream of him and chased him out just like that.

The crew noticed this and encouraged you to tell them your dream, which you gladly did as you felt the need to be advised.

"But (Y/N) isn't it good that you had that dream? It shows how much you know captain and how much you love him. You should talk to him!"

"Yes, have an honest ans open talk."

"I don't think that word is even in his dictionary!" - You let out a frustrated sigh.

"Well at least now you know what not to do!"

"Yeah, now you can get on captain's good side."

As the crew talked on and on, your mind drifted from reality. The memories of the dream you had... they must have some kind of sign... at least some deep meaning behing them, well... besides the fact that you're super horny for your captain.

"Ok mind, let's put some dots in the "i"s...

Captain is more open to me than everyone (except Bepo), therefore we are close - check!

We're always teasing each other - check!

We get jealous of each other (such as when I cuddle with Bepo and he goes to the club) - check!

We're always glancing at each other - check!

We blush when near one another (more me than him to be honest) - check!

We've caught each other pleasing ourselves while moaning each other's name - check!

We like each other - ... check?...

UGH! WHY IS THIS SO DIFFICULT! I THINK HE LIKES ME BUT HE NEVER MAKES THE MOVE AND HE GOES CLUBING! AM I BEING DELUSIONAL OR NOT?!"

"Screw this I'm going to Luffy's!" - You whispered.

"Huh? You're going to captain's?" - Penguing beside called everyones attention.

"(Y/N) is going to captain's room!" - Sachi cheered making the crew cheer along.

Much to your relutance, the crew pushed you to Law's room and waited around the corner for you to go in.

"C-Captain?..." - Even your voice trembled as you knocked on the door.

"Come in." - He replied faster than you thought.

As you came in he rotated in his doctor fancy chair so he could face you.

"I heard you had something to tell me."

His stared made you even more nervous... curse his handsome horny stare!

"Yes, I do..." - You gulped and breathed deeply taking a few steps until you were right in front of him - "I apologize in advance!" - Said and done. You raised you hand up high, swinging it fast and hard on Law's manly cheek.

For a few moments silence filled the room as your captain hadn't expected this behaviour from you, before he'd turned his head towards you with a glare.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Something I should have done a long time ago!" - You grabbed his face right afterwards and kissed him hungrily on the lips.

The heated kiss had you pinned down on Law's large chest, with your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck puching him closer, Law gripped your ass tight, closer to him.

Once the kiss was over a thread of saliva between your mouths faded between you.

"You've been a jerk to me all this time, going to clubs, ignoring me... No more mister. No more more good (Y/N) for you!"

Law went to defend himself but he was cut short by your lips on his.

"We're together now, which means you won't be seeing any naked women besides me! And you won't throw a fit just because you're jealous of me cuddling with Bepo and the crew, they're my friends and you're the one who refused me in the first place. So take your head out of your ass 'cause I want you here with me 100%!" - You finished your speech with your finger pointed close at Law's red cherry face.

"Ok..."

A/N:

PLOT TWIST HAHA XD

This is the real end! Thank you all for reading! :)