chapter three

rosiechristine:

mair_reynolds, jared_mcryan and 1,967 others likedrosiechristine: my face when i heard that all performances for this week were sold out !! soooo much love towards all the people that are enjoying heathers as much as i am 💛💛view all 58 commentsm...

rosiechristine: my face when i heard that all performances for this week were sold out !! soooo much love towards all the people that are enjoying heathers as much as i am 💛💛
view all 58 comments
mair_reynolds: why tf are you so precious, you're such a #sap
whts_ur_damage: mairsiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeee ^^^^^
---------

"hello vlog babies, welcome back to this weeks installment of whats your damage!" mair smiled into the camera that was sitting on the tripod.

"thanks for coming back, it means a lot to us!" rosie added, smiling brightly "and if you're new here, hello i'm rosie o'neil and i play heather mcnamara, and this is my pal mair reynolds, who plays veronica sawyer. thank you for joining us!"

"if you follow me on twitter, you would know that this weeks episode is gonna be a q and a!" mair said, repositioning herself on the couch and sitting up straighter. "i asked you guys to tweet us questions using the hashtag 'whats your damage', and we are gonna answer them right here, and right now."

"lets get to these questions!" rosie winked at the camera with a small laugh.

mair grabbed her phone that was set on the armrest of the couch and opened up the twitter app. "this first question is from the user broadwaybaby101 and they ask 'what schuyler sister are you? i love you both soooo much. keep slaying bbs'. aww thanks hun, we love you too! rosaline, what schuyler sister would you say you are?"

"i'm most definitely eliza, no doubt about it"

"i agree with that statement completely." mair replied, turning towards her friend, and smiling softly, "i wouldn't necessarily say i'm a schuyler sister.. i'm more of a maria reynolds.. get it?" she raised her eyebrows at the camera, a smile creeping across her face, "mair reynolds.. maria reynolds."

"wow mair! good one! you should be a comedian, you're so funny!" rosie stated, rolling her eyes.

"i do not need your sass, miss o'neil." mair responded, sighing jokingly "next question comes from the user jenni_on_stage and she asks 'do you guys have boyfriends or any significant others? you guys are literally so pretty and so talented i'd be surprised if you dont. love you both!' oh sweetheart, i wish i did, but sadly i am single as fu- frick. i am single as frick." she nodded her head once and tried not to smile.

"good catch there, mair." rosie laughed at mair's mishap.she turned to the camera and couldn't help laughing,"our good friend mair has been told that she needs to cut back on the cussing, this is a family show!"

"thank you for the reminder rosaline."

"anywho," rosie ignored her friends statement before answering the question, "i am also very single. so if theres any takers, hit me up please" she fake begged, staring into the camera, with puppy dog eyes. "also side note," mair continued, "we are both looking for dance partners so hit us up- rosie is tired of dancing with me since i am one of the worst dancers alive." "you are not that bad," rosie teased, "but i'd be lying if i said i wasn't looking for someone a little more..skilled to dance with." mair couldn't help but laugh,