chapter - 10

check out the authors note at last .

BRIAR'S POV

My whole life I have never been felt this way , not even when the school's most hot guy tried to hit on me , then what is this supposed to mean ?

I am right now standing caged in between Cayden's big arms and his big attractive eyes have not looked anywhere from the time we stopped kissing but stayed still looking at mine  .

Suddenly he lifts me up and puts me on the shelve just behind me . I am his face level now and much more close to his face as well . His head is touching mine and I don't even know if I am breathing . His eyes are so beautiful , its like an ocean dark and cold hiding many secrets but at the same time saying many things . His nose pointed with full pink lips that are swollen from the kiss . Wow . Just perfect . So perfect .

He leans forward capturing my lips in a thrilling kiss once more . Sparks fly all over my body and my hands automatically pushed him closer while massaging his scalp . His hands lifts my tank top upward without breaking the kiss and moves them while putting a little pressure each time they reach nearer to  my private area . A loud moan escaped my mouth as soon as his thumb brushed my private area . Slowly and sensually he moves his thumb vertically on my lips and moves my panties on the side . Sucking my lower lip and  removing the fingers from my lower area , he moves back . His eyes were a mixer of need and something I couldn't get .

" I don't want to it this way " he says making me raise an eyebrow . He smiles and moves closer again but this time only putting his palm on my check and moving his thumb around it . " I meant that we should be in a relationship before we start to do anything ." he says . " I never answered if I agreed with you for not letting me go ." I answered . He can't do this . He has to know its dangerous . " its not good for you Cayden , I can't risk anyone's life . Specially yours . The whole of my life I was hiding myself for a reason and that was to not risk the lives of people who loved me . I had a past that was not good and it keeps on running behind me , never living me . " I continued . 

There was something I could see in his eyes which looked like anger or something else , but before I could read his eyes more and understand him , he moves his face to the side . " what past ?" he asked . " I can't include you anywhere there in my life where I open up to you . " I say with an unknown power of restricting myself from telling him anything. He can't know and should never .

His eyes had an emotion which was entirely unknown to me , but he still smiled and circled his arms around my waist making a huge dragon to roar in my stomach . " then for that you have to include me in your life and I am willingly going to let you do that ." he says smiling broadly . " wait I said can't very clearly and it means I can't , you accept or not its not my problem ." I say while lifting my forefinger pointed at him .

" Well I am not asking you . I am telling you and you will not object ." he says coldly, tightening his grip on my waist . " we will marry so that you won't go anywhere ." he says smiling but I couldn't help but glare at him . " no " I don't know what to say other than this . Please god please tell him to leave me . " okay , its better to have a simple contract marriage for the time being , then you won't have anywhere to go . " he said again referring to marriage . Ugh. " No Cayden you need to understand its not the right thing to do . Please ." I said begging him to let go of the topic . " I want you and I can't stop that . If your thinking I am doing wrong for my own self then so be it because as long as I am with you I am happy . You make me happy . And I want you to know that your not alone , I am here to save you from whatever your scared of . Just trust me and let me in . " Damn . His eyes so sincere . What do I say ?

" Cayden " I whispered resulting him to shiver at that . I do have an effect on him , the same way he has on me . But that's not the point . I just want him safe .