C4

C4

(Rashons POV)

I stare Down overpowering Ema as she sleeps silently on the bed. She looked so lovely. Just like her mother.

I climbed in bed with her and caressed her little cheek. I kissed her forehead , then cheek , then lips.

"mama?" "No darling it's Rashon not mommy. She's at work."

she nodded her head and started to drift off back to sleep. I started kissing her again. "No Rashon." Her small fragile hands try to push my face away. But she doesn't succeed.

I started to rub her gently trying to calm her down. "Shh Ema your alright. Just be a good girl for Rashon okay?" She didn't do anything just laid their.

Clueless...

I started to take her pants off her. She didn't fight with me. I guess she thought I was going to change her diaper.

Then ... I started to pull her diaper off. I was about to get on my knees until Ema spoke. "It's cold Rash. I'm cold."

"you'll be warm in no time sweetheart."

She started squirming. "Off me! You hurt me!" She was so innocent and helpless. But I was way stronger than her. She couldn't even move me a inch.

I became a little more aggressive with her. She was moving around to much. "Sit. Still."

"no! You hurt me! I tell mama."

I stopped what I was doing and moved up to get face. "Tell mommy anything. You won't see mama no more. Is that understood?"

She nodded her head with a horrified look on her face. Good.

She started moving again. That's when I slapped her across the face.

Slap

she held her cheek and her bottle lip started quivering. "You hit me! YOU HIT ME!" My expression soften. She got off the bed and ran.

I chased her all around the house.

Damn this little girl was fast

Once she wasn't able to get out my grip I looked at her cheek.

It was red and swollen.

Taylor cannot see this.

I rushed Ema to the bathroom and put a hot compress on her cheek before the mark got worse.

"Ema you can never tell mama. If you do she'll die. Do you not what die means?" She shook her head "no"

"we'll If you tell mama, she would be gone forever. You wouldn't see her ever again, do you get it!"

She shook her head once again. She hasn't talked to me since I hit her.

After about a half and hour of holding the compress to her cheek I took a look at it.

Great. Just looks like she broke out in a rash now.

( Taylor's POV)

Me and Lou stare at each other . Not believing what we see. But I knew I couldn't engage with him. If I did I would be engaging with harry too!