C16

Your Not Welcomed

C16

"I didn't do nothing Taylor. Listen to yourself."

I didn't know if I should or even could believe him. That's my daughter. I was on the verge of crying.. I couldn't proceed to think of someone hurting my little Ema.

"Wha- what d- did you do to Ema."

I said hitting his chest and crying into it. He held me protectively as I feel to the ground.

It heart my heart to imagine someone hurting my little angle.

"Come on baby. Don't cry. I swear on my life I would never hurt h-"

He was cut off by someone clearing their voice. I turned away from him and looked at the direction the clearing throat was coming from.

I quickly jumped up and moved Rashon away from me.

I knew that my eyes were already red and puffy, so I didn't bother wiping them. I walked over to him and gave him a reassuring look.

"Hi harry."

(Harry's POV)

I heard from Morgan. She said shes willing too work with me and try her best to come apart of Ema's life.

She actually said she wanted to meet her.

Wow! I know right?

I walk into Taylor's apartment building. Luckily I didn't see that dick Rashon or something there.

I start to hear a woman crying. I knew that cry from anywhere.

Taylor.

I jetted up the stairs to her apartment door and was about to knock then I realized.

The crying wasn't coming from inside the apartment, it was coming from right next to me.

I looked to my right too see that fucker all hugged up with Taylor.

That sight sent sparks through my body. I just couldn't watch another mans hands all over Taylor. My Taylor at that.

My hands turned into fist and I was pretty sure my face was already red.

I fought the urge to lunge at that fucker because if I did, I may risk my chance of seeing Ema or Taylor ever again.

But at that point I was jealous.

I wanted to be the one who gets to caress Taylor, hold her in my arms and reassure her everything was going to be alright.

But I hated to see Taylor cry. I always have. When she cried I wanted to cry. It was like I felt her hurt.

I wanted to take the pain away from her and seeing her sobbing on the ground gave me that feeling again.

I took a small step closer and cleared my throat. Taylor and that boy looked up. She moved away from him instantly.

Taylor didn't bother wiping her tears away because for one, I already saw them and knew she was crying.

She walked over to me and said "hi harry." She smiled at me.

Damn, I loved that smile.