Chapter 7 (The Epilogue)

Recap

JIMIN: Yup. I'll see you tomorrow right, sweetheart?

YOU: Absolutely.

With a parting kiss on the cheek, he stepped away from you and turned on his way leaving you in a blissful daze and your lips and cheek still tingling from his kiss.

____________________________________

The next two weeks leading up to Christmas passed by in a blur. With you buying your mother the thing she has always wanted since she saw it through a store window 10 months ago.

You had spent Christmas day, surprisingly, but not that surprising, with Jimin and his family (your mother included). It was...something else. Well, for you at least.

Your mother and Jimin's mother weirdly hit it off as soon as they met but you didn't question it. They proceeded to exchange embarrassing times for both of you from you were a child growing up. If you weren't laughing at Jimin's red face, he was laughing at yours and vice versa.

You also exchanged gifts with Jimin. The present you gave him had everyone cooing and awing at you both while you hid your face in Jimins shirt.

Jimin gave you a small neatly wrapped gift but told you not to open it until he gave the word to do so. You shook with excitement and curiosity but you contained yourself.

Other presents included a well knitted sweater from your mother with a kitten on the front and a puppy on the back and a long-sleeved white shirt with a selfie of you and Jimin on the front.

Jungkook got a new gaming system from his parents that had Jimin shaking his head and Jungkook jumping about on every piece of furniture he saw.
Yugyeom was there as well but his parents weren't. They couldn't reach in time because of the snow but they spent the rest of the holidays making it up to us.

But as they say, all good things must come to an end and the holidays drew to a close. You and Jimin spent as much time together as possible while at the same time, tried to get away from the trouble making duo, Jungkook and Yugyeom.

Thank God Yugyeom was going back home soon because heaven knows no one can handle those two.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Sunday morning quickly came back around and you found yourself standing at Jimin's parents car, Jimin's stuff packed inside it.

JIMIN: Remember what I said?

YOU: Yes Jimin.

You rolled your eyes and he laughed.

YOU: Don't open the gift until you text me to after you leave.

JIMIN: That's my girl.

YOU: And do you remember what I said?

JIMIN: Yes Y/N.

He answered in the same tone you gave him and you laughed loudly at his exaggerated eye roll to mimic you.

JIMIN: Text you as soon as I get reach school and come back home soon so I can go to school from here.