How To Kiss A Boy For The First Time Part 3

Always be aware of the nonverbal signals you're sending to your guy. Keep things moving, but slowly, and you'll have good results.

Make sure you are in a not so public place and you are comfortable with your surroundings.

If you feel like he touched you in a bad way, you have every right to tell him not to do it again.

When you're kissing him let him be the leader but not too much. Guys like feeling like they are in control and it's fun to have someone to hold you tight but make sure you control the kiss too and, if it's not feeling right, pull away.

If you have a retainer make sure to take it out, otherwise your perfect kiss will be slobbery.

Before you kiss him, try talking and make sure you really want to kiss him. Don't just go for it, he may be confused, scared or uncomfortable.

Close your eyes: a boy or girl with their eyes open gives the impression you're shocked or uncomfortable! Keep them closed to get a nice long first kiss.

Different signs when kissing means different things. Get to know them! When a guy holds you in different places, here are what he's trying to tell you:

Hands on waist — he's really into you and wants to protect you.

Hands around back — he wants you and doesn't want to let you go. He's comfortable around you.

Hands on arms — he likes to hold onto you and likes the way you feel.

Hands around neck — he's wanting more.

Hands touching face — he's really into you and can't get enough of you.

Hands in hair — he's trying to be a gentleman

Try to hold him where you feel most confident. Remember to make sure you don't let the kiss last too long, as it will leave him wanting more for the next time.

When you walk away make sure you leave that look on his face and take a deep breath after the kiss when your leaving.

Don't let him/her deteriorate themself. If you truly love them it doesn't matter if they are a good kisser or not. Just tell them what you think (make sure you put it nicely). It ruins their confidence and may lead to a breakup or less communication.

Make sure it's the guy you've always wanted to kiss, or had a crush on for a very long time. Don't make your first kiss a random person!

If you are not comfortable with a long kiss like suggested in this article, it is fine to lean up to your crush a plant a quick kiss on their lips, with your eyes closed. Then pull back and see if he was comfortable with it.

Don't lick your lips before you kiss. You don't want a wet kiss.

Talk to him before hand, keep a conversation going.

If it's your first kiss, make sure that it is just you two alone together, as kissing in front of friends can be uncomfortable. You don't want to feel like they are scrutinizing your kiss with him.

Make sure your partner is ready, don't just jump in all of a sudden. You will both have to look at each others actions before you kiss him.

Make sure you aren't doing it just because you're desperate; make sure you actually like him. It's not nice to have the reputation that you'll kiss anyone and everyone.

Always be sure that you don't let the guy that you are sharing your first kiss get the wrong idea about what you want him to do towards you. Touching him in the wrong places may let him think that you want more than what you have bargained for.

If you have braces, make sure there are no sharp bits, otherwise your partner might cut their lips or tongue!

Remember that if you feel uncomfortable at any time you have the right to pull away. Don't do anything that you don't want to do!

Don't chew gum; it builds saliva. Saliva is an anti-bacterial, so in moderation, it is good. But no one wants to feel like they're kissing a dog.