What do guys think when they have a crush?

She wore pink top today. She likes pink colour. Oh, but wait,,, she wore two black bangles in her hand- she might like black ornaments.Is she attending a class? Ok. I should also attend the class and should sit behind her bench so that I could see her throughout the lecture.Isn't she attending the lecture? Where is she going? Canteen? What she likes? Bevarages? I should start drinking tea and coffee.She wore kurta today. She looks awesome in this. But is she too thin to fit in a saree? Or is she too good for a western dress? She might look best in off shoulder dress. Oh! But maybe a one-shoulder dress can be a better choice for her or maybe a tank top? Her dress sense.Is she looking at me? At how much frequency do our eyes met? Do she smile whenever our eyes met? Or do she laughs on me :'(Did she talk to my friend about me. Really?Should I have to laugh on her senseless jokes? (Honest point :p)She slipped a step on stairs. Is she alright?She is less responsive in class today. Is everything fine with her?She bows her head down in lecture. She might have headache. Should I bring some medicines for her?She texted me first or I did? Am I looking too desperate whenever I am texting her?Did she notice me staring at her today?She is with some unknown guy. He must be her brother. Oh lord please!She talked to me today. WOW. Will she repeat this tomorrow? She likes me? Really?She appreciated the way I executed my team presentation. She really liked my skills? Should I develop this more to impress her?

  Firstly its pretty obvious they think about her
1.They think about her each and every action
2.They think about each every chat they have with her
3.They think about how she walks,how she dresses and all
4.They think about everything she does
5.Her sense of humour and her nature
6.They way she is and they way she represents herself

I actually do not know much how do guys think about their crushes but yes guys must be thinking at least this much