Chapter 8 The Escape again?

Brook POV:

I woke up middle in the night. I look at the clock and see it's 4 o'clock. I look at my surrounding and sigh I'm gonna miss this place. I slowly tried to get out of his grip which of course only tightens. The an idea popped into my head I slowly messaged his manhood which made him groan and losen his grip.

 I slowly peeled myself of him and replaced myself with a pillow. He squeezed the daylight of the pillow, poor pillow. I decided to take a shower before making my escape. After the shower I felt so relaxed. I changed into a green oversized sweather, and light blue skinny jeans. I quickly packed a back with some clothes and money. I took a last glance around the room and Nathan. U can't believe I'm saying this but I'm gonna miss Nathan so damn much!!

I opened a window and looked down. I was one the 4th floor. Luckly I am really sporty and am pretty good at climbing and shit. There was a water spout I slide off and landed perfectly on the floor I smiled to myself but it soon turned into a panicked look.

There were guards everywhere. Then and idea popped into my head as the guard wasn't looking I slapped him behind his head and quickly hid behind a bush." What the hell?!? Why did you slap me!?" he asked looking at the guard beside him, the other guard looked at him like he had two heads and said" What the fuck? I did not slap you." The other guy snorted but ignored it anyway.

Then as the other guy wasn't looking I slapped his head and bolted towards the bush, The guard snapped back angrily:" What the hell!? I said it wasn't me!!!" Then they began arguing and this is my chance to escape. I of course took it and bolted towards the city. As I got there totally breathless I started walking and looking around. Great I got no idea where the hell I am.

I decided to look for a bus station. As I walked through the city I noticed a black car following closely behind me. I started to quicken my pace then I started to run to a place where he couldn't follow me with the car. I heard the car door slam open. I ran into the woods.I heard heavy footsteps following closely behind. Really Brook the woods? Where no one can hear or see you? Sometimes I really wonder how I passed school. I actually got a really good job.

I got too caught up in my thought I didn't notice me stopping. I felt the mans hand going roughly to my mouth so I couldn't scream. He replaced the his hand with a rag. I knew it was chloroform, because Nathan used it to make my pass out. I was about to pretend to be unconscious but this man was smart I have to admit. He held my nose and closed my mouth so I couldn't breath in. When I almost couldn't hold it on anymore he replaced his hand with the rag. I blanked out.

Nathan POV:

As I woke up and opened my eyes I wasn't greeted with sleeping angel, besides I was greeted with a PILLOW!!  I didn't see any light in the bathroom. Wait she could be making breakfast? I practically ran to the kitchen. As I looked around my princess wasn't anywhere. My blood started to boil SHE RAN AWAY!!! I roared:" MEETING NOW!!!!" Everybody looked scared. I mean I would be to. I feel like killing someone! I said well more like growled:" My princess ran away. We are going to find her. GOT IT!?!?" Everybody nodded their head with fear. 

Then one of me man said:" Wait I got a text and a pic!" I ran to him and read the message:" Hey "Nathan" I got something you want(: I must say she really is a cute one. Maybe I'm gonna keep her. I wonder how tight that p**** is(; You have 48 hours. You know what I want (-: You better be back if you want to see her alive. See you DW." My now my blood id boiling. I punched a wall leaving a huge dent in it. That bitch!! I should've knew it!!

Don't worry princess I will find you.

***********************************************************************************************

I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded in such a long time :'( ( Well actually I make quite a lot of chapters.) I hope you guys like it. I'm gonna upload another chapter this week. You might wonder why. I'm going camping with my class for a week!! I'm so excited:D  But I won't be able to upload for awhile ;-; (If anybody even anybody cares <.<)

I hope you guys like this chapter!!! :-)))

See ya in the next Chapter^^

Lyss*-*