Epilogue

14 years later

Nathan POV:

My life is perfect right now. I have two sons and one daughter. 

The twins Xavier and Xander. Both 12 years old

 Both 12 years old

Daughter Amelia. Is 4 years old.

Of course Xavier and Xander are very overprotective of Amelia

Of course Xavier and Xander are very overprotective of Amelia. I love them all very much. I have a beautiful Brook I still call her princess and baby girl. Xander and Xavier are rather mommy's boy. But Amelia is a daddy's girl.

I spoil her rotten. Of course I also spoil  Xander and Xavier. I remember getting Xander and Xavier it was kinda scary. I'm so happy I am not a girl giving birth looked fucking painful!

Brook said she will never let me fuck her again... but we all now I always win.

After getting Xander and Xavier we didn't want another because Xander and Xavier are really a piece of work. After a few years I got Brook pregnant..again. It was a girl Amelia. She really is a cutie. She is the exact opposite of the twins. She is not a piece of work like her brothers.

I love my life. Suddenly I felt Amelia jump on my arms and hug me. "Daddy Xander and Xavier won't let me go get ice cream!" Amelia whined I chuckled she is quite spoiled. "Xander Xavier get your sister ice cream!"

They both groaned but took Amelia anyways. Now that they are gone it's the perfect time for making love. I went to the kitchen to find Brook cooking dinner. I wrapped my arms around her and nibbled on her ear.

I felt her shiver I smirked and whispered:" The kids are gone right now.." Brook was about to protest but before she could I threw her over my shoulder. "Nathan put me down!" while playfully hitting my back. I threw her to the bed. I chuckled lightly seeing her bounce on the bed.

Yea I think you guys know what happened...

THE END

*************************************************************************************

Yesss I finally finished this book!!1!11! Thank you guys so much for all the support! As you know this story will be edited so sometimes the chapters might not make sense. I will soon start a new story. I am not sure about what though..

I might also do a sequel from this book but I don't think I will.

If you guy really want a sequel to this story comment: #wewantasequel

Vote, comment, share and follow me

I hope you guys liked it till my next book..

Your Aly♥;)