Chapter 12 The Party 2

Nathan POV:

She said shakingly:" I-I think I might have fallen f-for you" Then that the biggest grin on my face apeared. Before I could answered Alex came running to us and said:

"They are here."

My Jaw clenched. I quickly pulled Brook into a save room and whispered:" No matter what, don't get out of here, unless I get you out of there personally got it?" She nodded confused. I quickly closed the door behind me and ran to the others.

Everybody got their guns out.

Bullets were flying around everywhere.

Brook POV:

I started panicking as I heard shooting. Oh no Nathan, Alex and Jay are still in there! Omg what about Sam!? Then the door opened, I quickly pulled the gun out which Nathan gave me for extra protection.

As I was about to shoot Sam appeared with hands up and said:" Damn girl put the gun down." I let out sigh and hugged Sam:" Thank god you are here! I thought something happened to you! Now that your here you can start explaining what's happening."

Sam nodded and started explaining:" So as you know we are all in a gang. We are the strongest gang in whole world, which also mean many enemies. The gang that is attacking is called Scorpions the 2nd strongest gang in the world. They hate us they want to be the strongest gang but we are too strong, but now we don't have much bodyguards so it's really dangerous."

All I could so was nod slowly. Sam and I try to listen and see whats happening. But it did not really work. All we could hear was shooting. 

10 min later 

I started freaking out and said to Sam:" I can't take it anymore, I'm gonna go out there and fight." Sam looked at me with a shocked expression  but quickly recovered and said:" Your not going out there alone, I'm going with you." I smiled and nodded.

I pulled out the gun Nathan gave me Sam as well. We both took a deep breath and looked at each other before nodding. I opened the door. The first thing I noticed is there was many dead bodies lying around. I cringed at all the blood.

As I glanced towards Sam I saw a man aiming a gun at Sam before he could shoot her I shot him. I was a bit scared this was my first time killing somebody. Sam looked at me with a thank full expression. Then Sam and I started fighting we shot many man. We both did not get shot yet.

 There were only 10 more left. The boys haven't noticed us yet, which I was thank full for. There was only one more man left.I saw the man aiming his gun towards Nathan I panicked and shot him five times. His body fell to the floor. Everybody looked at me with dropped jaws. 

As Nathan recovered I was about to run towards Nathan, but then I heard a loud gun shot...

****************************************************************************

CLIFFHANGER!!!! :DDD

I'm really sorry I have been really sloppy with updating chapters and this one is short...

But I have holidays now so I will be uploading more :)

If your asking why it's because I'm an lazy ass c:

Till then see ya guys in the next chapter^^

-A♥