6th Act: DREAM

The rhythmic pounding punctures the stillness of the morning air, as two motor engines whined at a high pitch. Masaki drove in the first line and Hiroto followed behind him. Having Hikari leaning against him, made him drive slower. A half smile formed on Masaki's face. He was a bit excited that they would have a girl around at home. Even if she was a could-anger route girl. A girl that both didn't know. After a few more minutes, and finally they reached their small goth loft.

Masaki rushed upstairs first. To clean any clothes that may were forgotten around and open Takeru's bedroom. Since Takeru wasn't around, they could lend his bed to the injured girl. And honestly, it was the only room that was clean and not a total mess.

Hiroto arrived last. He already knew what Masaki was up to. At least he hoped he would clean the messy clothes and plates. He gazed down at Hikari, who didn't look any better. He leaned her against his shoulder and stood up. He lifted her up, letting her rest against him. He was also tired and wounded. But he slowly reached their apartment. The door was left open by Masaki. Hiroto closed it with his right kick as he entered. He walked with Hikari inside Takeru's room. It was a while since he had been in his elder's brother room. He lay Hikari against the bed.

Masaki walked inside, holding a first aid kid. (They always kept one around, since they were often involved in fights.) Hiroto slowly took her jacket off. He raised half away her shirt, revealing her flat belly. He slowly turned her aside so they could treat her wound.

"Aniki, it looks bad!" Hiroto noted as he had a closer look "Maybe we should get a doctor."

Masaki lean closer. He cleaned the cut and found out how deep it was. He numbed it with an anesthetic. "I think she will be fine." He threw at him the thread for stitches "Here!" He could never stitch up a girl.

Hiroto cracked his neck, he was really angry. But he grabbed the medical needle and the thread. He slowly started stitching Hikari's cut. He would pause from time to time to check on her. But she was still senseless laying down. "Aniki, do we have a tetanus booster and some antibiotics?" he asked.

Masaki searched inside the aid Kid and nodded "Yeah we do. And they haven't expired." he replied. He gave Hikari the tetanus booster and gave her some antibiotics.

After several stitches, Hiroto was done. Only the stitches weren't following a straight line. He bandaged and dressed her wound. "It's done!" he said as he could inhale again.

"If she wakes up and sees how well you stitched her cut." Masaki laughed "She will be pissed."

Hiroto glared at him "You were the one making me do that."

"Anyway get a clean shirt. The cut needs to keep clean. Mine are all dirty." Masaki suggested packing the first aid kid and putting it away.

Hiroto agreed, he walked over to his room and grabbed a black shirt. He walked back inside and placed it next to Hikari.

"Let's strip her," Masaki added with an odd smile on his face.

"Huh, hentai," he yelled at his brother. "I will make sure, she changes her shirt. You sound too pervert." He pushed Masaki out of Takeru's room and closed the door.

Masaki felt the door closing against his face "Hey, I was only kidding. Anyway I will take a shower." he whined. Honestly, he wouldn't mind getting Hikari changed. But his brother ruined the fun. He also got some clean clothes from Hiroto's room and went to have a shower.

Back in Takeru's room, Hiroto remains to gaze at Hikari. Now, he felt even stranger to getting her changed. He lean closer and lifted Hikari's half-body up taking off her shirt. Thankfully, she was wearing an athletic bra beneath. He slowly wore her his shirt and softly lean her back against the mattress. He picked a blanket and covered her up.