7th Act: Found you!

The white noise whoosh of traffic could be heard in the background. A day had already passed, and Tomorrow was April 1st. Hiroto and Masaki didn't have much to talk about. Masaki was watching the news when Hiroto cut him off and sat next to him. The aura surrounding them was rather dark and sad. Hiroto after grabbing a bottle of cold beer (from the old fridge) sat next to Masaki (who was already drinking a cup of whiskey). Sometime later, Hiroto turned the T.V. off and turned to walk away.

"Tomorrow.." said Masaki with a half smile on his face and pointing at his younger brother "don't oversleep."

Hiroto half span his body and gazed at Masaki "You're the one that always oversleeps."

"Be quiet."

Masaki asked "Nah. Do you think Aniki will come tomorrow?"

Hiroto, while facing his bedroom door answered with a Low voice "I don't know."

"It's already been one year since he went missing." Masaki went on saying as he played with his drink.

"Even if we find more clues, we get excited about nothing." responded Hiroto depressed "It'd be great if we could find him this time."

Their conversation ended there. Hiroto went to sleep. Masaki remains on the sofa for the rest of the night.

Meanwhile, Hikari had also reached home. She went to her parent's home. Earlier today she got some very bad news. While She was busy looking for any new hinds about her brother's Killer. The young detective had forgotten to contact her close friend. She hadn't met Aika after that night at the club. Today she found out that Aika's father was dead. She tried to call Aika on her cell phone but it was switched off. She dialed her home but no answer. She went to her friend's house, looking for her. But nothing.

Later back at the station Suzuki informed her that the case was dropped. He also told that Aika came by Division A looking for her. Really worried about her. She took a few days off work. She reached her parents' home hoping to come across more information. Thinking that maybe Aika tried to contact her. And she was right.

"Hikari, are you alright?" her mother quizzed when she noticed Hikari entering home.

She took her shoes off. Then strolled towards the kitchen where her mother was. "I'm fine don't worry!"

"You don't look fine. What happened to your clothes? Dirty? And your shirt? Is it even yours?" her mother buzzed her.

Hikari bent her head and looked at herself. Her clothes weren't clean. She was still wearing Hiroto's shirt. 'Damn, I forgot to change.' she thought. "I'll have a shower later. Okaza, did you see Aika lately?"

"Aika-chan. No, I haven't. But She called a week ago I think?" her mother noted her.

"What did she say? Did she tell you where she's staying?" Hikari asked her mother.

"No, she said she would call back later. Why did something happen to Aika-chan?"

Hikari nodded "Hm... Her father was murdered and she is missing."

Her mom jumped up. She didn't hear anything about the killing. "Make sure you find Aika-chan then. I didn't notice that something had happened to her. I'd offer her to stay with us!" she said seriously.

"Don't worry. I'll find her!" she ensured her mother.

Hikari checked their landline. She couldn't find the number from where Aika had called. She asked Suzuki by phone to track the number down. He guaranteed her, he would find it. But it would take some time. Hikari thanked him.