Chapter 19: Sharing the bed!

Happy reading!

~~~~~~~~~~

Soha

My sleep was disturbed by a sudden loud voice.

"WHAT. THE. HELL!"

So the Mr. Kharoos have arrived! Qasam se in se ahista toh bola hi nahi jata.

Par galati in ki bhi nahi ha! Jo mane in k kamre ki halat kar di hai! Every beast like him would groan!

I smiled at my own plan. Firstly I had only thought of removing the couch from the room but aunty told me to change the setting and the curtains too.
So as ordered by her, the curtains were now of golden colour with black embroidery on it, the couch wasn't there, the bed covers were of red and black colour. So on the whole! His room was now from being too black to less black. Thanks to aunty who did this all in only one day. As soon as he left the office today, she called me and I sent the men to do there work of arranging this all.

Chaliye doctor sahiba! Time to handle this beast now!

I sat up from ,lying position to sitting position, on the bed. Set my hair on left side as always.

"Ap ahista bolai gay please! There are other people in this house to whom you don't want to show this all drama. "
I said in a low tone while standing up and facing his furious eyes and angry face.

"Drama! Huh! And what's all this? I told you Not. To. Interfere. In. My. Life. " ufff! again he said those line that have been learned by every wall of this room.

"Ap ko is k elawa koi aur line nahi ati kia bolni? Every time you be like,
'Not. To. Interfere. In. My. Life.'
I mean like I know its your life and I don't care how you spend it but please you really need to get some new dialogues" I said with a hint of smile on my face but I hide it and tried to be more serious!

Suddenly he took hold of my arm so tightly that I winced. He pushed me towards him, we were so close to each other that our breaths were being mingled. His face was just an inch away from mine.
Fear engulfed me and I raised my eyes to saw his furious ones.

He was quite for a while. Roaming his eyes all over my face. Then,

"Why?" He just asked why!

"Because I am your wife and I have the same right on this room as that of yours" I said looking into his eyes.

"Who gave you the right to do this all?" He asked in a dangerous tone.

I don't know from where a confidence booster came into me and I looked straight into his eyes and answered,

"The law did! Your mother did! Our society did and most of all Our religion did! "

"But I didn't! So keep that in mind" he released me with this sentence.

"Okay! I'll keep that in mind but can you tell me one single reason of this behavior? Har waqat ye larai aur aa jaa k baat khatam hoti hai toh mere ek lalchi larki hone ki? How can you judge me just like that?"

I just wanted the answer of this question!

"Jaisi tum ho wase hi samjhu ga na!
I am a businessman and I read people just by there faces! And what did you said? 'lalchi larki'
Yeah that really defines you!
Jab itnay proposals ko reject kia toh mera kiu except kia? You would have thought k ye larka bohat ameer hai achy khassy paise mil jaye gay! Zindagi sawar jaye gi meri! Han na?"
He roamed in whole room and around me saying this all.

"Ap aisa sochty han?" I felt disgust of myself.

Ye insan kitna galat sochta ha mere bare mai and I didn't even have a slight glimpse of what he thought till now!