Chapter 40: Good news but bad timings!

A quick wala update because I am happy today!

Finallllyyy my finals ended! So a gift for you guys.

Happy reading!

~~~~~~

Soha

"Jee thek hai ap bahir watchman ko keys de k ja sakty han I would be there soon. Thanks for everything. " I cut the call.

It was the decorator.

Yesterday when I had asked Haarib about the plan, he suggested the farmhouse as a venue because its a bit far from city and would be perfect for my plan.

So, I hired a decorator for some setting as I was busy with ifra.
Although I came here in the morning and told the workers how I want the arrangements to be like.

Its raining so hard!

After the marriage ceremony, we got home and did some rituals. After that Haarib asked the driver to drop me safely at the farmhouse. In all this while, Sheharyar kaha han kisi ko nahi pata ha.

Haarib said that he left after nikkah because of some office problem. And when he would come back, haarib would send him there.

The car came to a stop and I looked up.

It really was raining heavily and there was roaring of sky again and again.

I was feeling this strange feeling since morning that something was gonna happen. Something bad.... Something worst ....

Please Allah! Khair hi rakhi!

I moved out of car with my heavy dress along with umbrella in my other hand.

"Thanks Gul khan! Tum wapis chalay jao ab. " I said and was about to leave the car when he asked.

"Par madam jee ap wapis kaisay ao gi? Mosam bhi itna kharab hai jee" he asked and I smiled.

"Ap k baray sahab k sath wapis ao gi. Fikar na karo. "

"Oo han jee! Un ki gari bhi thi bahir khari hui. Thek ha madam jee. Khayal rakhiye ga. Allah hafiz. "
He said and I looked out of window but nothing was to be seen because of rain.

I smiled.

Sheharyar mere se pehly hi pohnch gaye.

Shukar hai I had done all the arrangements in the room upstairs and not in the lounge or else all my surprise would have been spoiled.

Ab itna to Sheharyar karai gay nahi k upar ja k har room khol k dekhai.

I stepped out of car and moved fastly but carefully over the steps of house.

Adhi bheeg hai hun.
But thank God phisal nahi gai is tez barish k pani se.

I placed my hand over my stomach.

"Its time to tell your papa about your arrival sweetie!" I whispered and smiled.

Then I opened the door which was slightly opened already.

Lights were off and it was quite dark in there.

I turned my mobile torch on but it was stuck. I was trying to touch the screen but I guess my wet hands weren't helping.

"Apne ashiq ko phone mila rahi ho?"
I frowned and pinched closed my eyes as suddenly all the lights got on and I was trying to adjust to the environment.

When I clearly saw, Sheharyar was sitting on the couch with his left foot placed over his right knee in a manly pose.

I first got confused on his statement but then I smiled.