Chapter 32: Dare?

Happy reading.

~~~~~~~~

Sheharyar

"Ap ki deal final ho gai?"
Soha asked me while eating the bit of her pizza piece.

This was the first thing she said to me after the morning experience.

I went out after that act of unknown feeling and then came late in evening and now its been few days of our little encounter. All the time I accused myself of doing work but all the time I was resisting this feeling.... an unknown feeling....and she remained quite.

Now,we were sitting in the dinning hall of hotel for dinner buffet.

"Yeah! Just some file work is to be done. It would get complete by tomorrow I guess. " I answered taking a sip of my drink.

"So, am I supposed to sit in the hotel room?"

I frowned.

"Matlb its been two days. I haven't gone out of this hotel. Banda ghomane phirane hi le jata ha. Ajeeb saru insan han ap tou" she complained with a pout.

"Han toh you are free to go anywhere. Go where ever you want to. " I said while finishing my plate.

"Han! Us din thori dair k liye barish mai chali gai thi toh road par khare ho k chillane lag gaye thay. Ab bahir chali gai toh pura Toronto sar par utha lay gay. " she was blabbering something like this.

"Excuse me? What did you said?" I asked.

"Nothing! Mai ap k sath ai hun aur yaha aa k am I supposed to visit different places alone?" She questioned while standing up from the table along with me.

"So where do you wanna go?" I asked while we entered the lift going back towards the room.

"The back side beach. Please... please... please.... its so fascinating and I just love seasides and I wanna see the sea at night please can we go...."
She hold my hand and plead me with her puppy eyes.

I looked at her face and then at her hand holding my arm.
She abruptly left my hand.

She is a totally mad girl. Full of life and full of fun.

I smiled and shook my head.

"Kharoos hansta bhi ha?" She whispered.

"I heard that though!" I said and led her towards the back side of the hotel towards the sea.

"We would stay there for like.... 2hours. Ap ne bore nahi karna please aur wapis bhi nahi ana. We would walk on the sad barefoot and then play with the water and then...." she was continuously speaking.

To be honest, yeh bolti bohat ha. But still her voice fascinates me. I don't usually listen to her blabbering but I do like to hear her.

See! She have changed me. I hate to listen others blabbering or random stuff. But when it came to her, I don't usually get angry on her.
Her presence take all the unwanted depressions and anger away.

"Oo hello! Are you listening?" She said while waving her hand in front of me.

"You were blabbering of rubbish things. What would I have done listening to that. Just a time waste. "

Lier! Lier! Lier!

My inner voice came.

Her mouth got shut and then she opened it to say anything then shut it again.

"Ap! Mai ap ko suna bhi nahi rahi thi.
I was talking to myself. "
She is really master in making excuses.

I shook my head and then our walk was silent.